Guys: What is more attractive? A girl with or without makeup?

Wheather she has zits on her face, hyperpigmentation, dark circles around her eyes or not, tell me if you like a girl with or without makeup.

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Some natural makeup.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• with, but not excessive like a doll...

1|0
    0|0
  • well mke up and hygen to me hygen is a lot more important then make up I don't wana have a nasty oder hit my noise or I will keep away.i don't like dry skin at all make up well if she hiding something I w0nt like it

0|0
    0|0
  • No makeup. Or that kind of makeup that a man can't even notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have to see both.

Would prefer without tho

0|0
    0|0
  • of course without make up , but a bit makeup for sex ! lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• My vote is for natural makeup: some light powder foundation to even out skin tone, concealer if needed, mascara, blush, and maybe a touch of lip gloss. I wore makeup like this when I first started dating my boyfriend, and he said I was the first girl he'd ever dated that didn't wear makeup. He found the truth out later.

1|0
    0|0
  • with makeup

link

0|0
    0|0
  • Make up to cover/hide those flaws

Guys say they prefer no makeup, but when girls don't wear makeup they say the girl doesn't care about her appearance and doesn't take care of herself, when she does wear makeup they want to call her fake. Wear enough makeup to hide/cover flaws because heaven forbid girls have flaws.

1|0
    0|0
    • You're right! Guys always say they like girls with no make up, but that is onnly if they like the way they look without it. SPECIFICS! lol

• natural makeup (:

0|0
    0|0