Facial Hair? YAY or NAY?

Ladies- do you like facial hair on guys? what kind do you like?

Gentlemen- if you had a girlfriend who didn't care about your facial hair, would you have it?

• LADIES- YAY!!! I love facial hair!!
  • LADIES- NAY!!! I hate facial hair!!
  • GENTS- If my lovely lady didn't care, I WOULD HAVE IT!
  • GENTS- I DON'T WANT my facial hair anyway!
Omg that is too funny but it works! Bubble baths are awesome. I can't say my little 5'2" pint size has a problem fitting into the bath tub lol. Did you have your rubber ducky? Lol
Woww that was totally not supposed to go there lol. I hope everyone enjoyed reading it. Lol :D

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, I don't mind thin beards, but most can not pull off a mustache without looking like a creeper.

it all depends on him and his facial structure, features, etc.

• I am not at all a mustache fan, but any other kind of facial hair I am cool with as long as it is groomed! lol

• The moustache is reserved for 4 types of people. 1. State Troopers 2. Firemen 3. Pornstars 4. Pedophiles

Im just gonna assume your not 1, 2 or 3 though. Shave that sh*t!

• So did you just come up with those four types of people off the top of your head? lol Rather Creative! lol

I'm not looking for 1, 2, 3, or 4.

But, if number 2 comes around with NO MUSTACHE, but some other facial hair... I would be "all up on that." lol

What Guys Said 9

• I'm in favour of facial hair, but I'd better be - I have some. Think John Travolta's look in "From Paris with Love", but a little longer (and yes, my head is shaved as well). link

I've had that look for years, and I quite enjoy it. Every girl I've dated has asked me once to shave the beard, just to see what I'd look like without it. I always tell them it looks bad, but curiosity's a killer, so I relent, knowing full well what the outcome will be. As soon as I do, they've all proven me right and said "grow it back - you look much better with it."

• i wouldn't have facial hair even if they liked it.

• i can get a five oclock shadow going on but its not thick. If I could I would have a full beard and I would look awesome.

• Since I'm bi Ill give you my opinion on both sides. When I date a guy with facial hair its an extreme turn on for me, because it shows how manly they are. The only down side I've had with men with facial hair is that it can be prickly with a makeout session. Also, if I had a girl who didn't care about facial hair..Id have it because facial hair fits my face really well.

• Facial hair all the way!

Then again, I'm kind of biased on the whole matter.

• Im in the military... so I cant. But if I could I'd basically maintain a 5 o' clock shadow.

• That stinks! :( I love 5 o'clock shadow; it's a nice rugged look!

• No no, I had that that gun and army men when I was a kid. Not anymore of course since I am a grown ass man! lol

• Oh I just figured you whipped it out for old time sake. (I am so kidding. I figured you were just joking anyways) lol

• No I don't like facial hair on women.

I'm clean shaven.

• I usually shave once or twice a week. I think I lok better with my facial hair thin and rough looking and Iv already been told by several ladies to keep it like that.

• i got facial..and if she likes it then that's a +one

What Girls Said 23

• If he can pull it off then YES YES YES! I like knowing my man is a real man, he's got testosterone. I like facial hair, body hair, leg hair, pubes (but please trim them) I love it all! I think it's so sexy that a guy can grow hair. I feel really awkward when a guy doesn't at least have some amount of hair on his chest/stomach, or at the very least his face because I feel like I'm dating/making out with/whatever a kid. But I"m not a fan of massive amounts of body hair-... That's be side the point-

Facial hair- LOVE IT so long as they can wear it well.

• Yes! Beards though not crazy long ones an inch or shorter.

And I feel like I have to add...

A five o'clock shadow might look sexy but it sure as sh*t doesn't feel sexy rubbing on sensitive facial skin or anywhere else

also I like it when guys have some chest hair- it's way better then guys waxing and looking like a slightly more toned pre-pubecent

• Sometimes I like smooth shaven in bed, but some bristle looks masculine, and it's a turn on. I also like body hair on a man, trimmed, etc.

What's interesting is that lots of bisexual girls feel the same way, as if they're getting that hairless intimacy from girls, so when they're with a man they want some body hair, some variety.

• I don't mind a little scruff.:)

• I like just a 5 o clock shadow but it depends if the guy can pull it off without looking homeless, like a pedophile etc. But generally just a little stubble suits most guys

• no thanks! clean shaven please

• I like facial hair on a guy when he grooms it, and keeps it looking sharp!

• I like a little scruffiness..not a full Dumbledore beard or anything..and mustaches are a big turn off for me, they make most men look like molesters imo. A goatee fits some guys and chin straps are not so hot to me, but if I like the guy, whatever he wants to do with his facial hair is cool with me

• I like stubble, and not just in one spot, in every spot that is possible, lower cheek, chin, above the upper lip.

• Chin scruff is super sexy!

• Eww personally I HATE facial hair on a guy. clean shave is really nice :)

• i loveee facial hair on a guy, I like it when its scruffy, and goes somewhat down to the neck:) just saying. lol

• I love designer stubble bit rugged look can't stand beards tho

• i LOVE facial hair, it depends on the guy as to what style suits him.

• No, he looks cleaner and smoother( also really sexy) without facial hair.

• Nay

• yes! love it , it looks rugged and hot !

• a lil

• It depends on a few factors.

Are we assuming that the guy looks GOOD with facial hair?

Is it something odd like a weird-shaped mustache or something?

Does he GROOM the facial hair?

If it is normal, well-groomed facial hair, and the guy looks good with it, I'm in.

• beards look manly,

thick eye brows are sexy ...

i don't like mustache

• I like facial hair on guys, makes em look more manly .

• I love the 5 o'clock shadow. The best kiss(es) I have ever received was from this guy with a short beard and the way it felt against my skin was amazing! I especially loved it when we were dancing together and he kept nuzzling my neck and cheek...sigh.

• no. I like clean shaven