I'm not hot enough for his friends?

I'll shorten this by saying I liked this guy, he liked me but his friends didn't think I was hot enough so he decided not to go out with me and he told me this all up front. So he got this girlfriend or whatever and I started casually seeing another guy, but he used to text me or call me and try to talk about how much of a bitch she is. Well they broke up and as I said I was only casually dating the guy. He still tries to "talk" to me secretly although his friends still don't approve..I know looks are important and friends opinions are super important, but should I continue to talk to him secretly?I've trying to be hot by the way so I am changing my style and wearing more makeup and whatever

Most Helpful Girl

• He is an ASSHOLE get rid of him. You shouldn't even be friends with anyone that is 'embarrassed' to be around you. I can't believe he even had the nerve to openly admit this yet try and remain close! There is probably no point in forming any type of rship with this guy because as soon as he finds someone 'prettier' you will be out of the picture! May I ask how old he is? Because this type of attitude only comes from someone very young and naive! I am 24 and have never come across these types since high school. That being said, you sound like a nice and intelligent girl who could do a lot better. Don't let one narrow minded person put you down and tell you your not good enough! Good Luck! :)

What Guys Said 2

• Don't bother with him.

If he dumps you because his FRIENDS told him that your not good enough based on something superficial such as looks, he's really not worth it.

• He likes you but wants someone his friends will be attracted to? Wait for him to grow up if you like, but it may take a while. He hopefully has learnt from his mistake and grown up a little, but don't flaunt yourself for the gratification of a bunch of asinine guys that you're not trying to attract in the first place.

What Girls Said 7

• He's definitely not worth your time or attention! You want to make sure you're changing your physical appearance for YOU and not for him.

• He's more or less playing mind games with u.

if he actually cared or had any since, he wouldn't tell you the reason why he can't date you is because his friends don't think your hot enough, fine if he values his friends opinions so much, but when it comes time to tell u, he could have been nicer about it.

he's an asshole. Stay away from him, and don't give him the satisfaction of having you as an ego boost.

• So you are changing who you are to be approved by his friends! You shouldn't change a thing about yourself! F***his friends and him for that matter! Do not change for a man you need to get a man who lOves you for u

• Diamond 3 beat me to the punch. She's right. He doesn't deserve you unless he's willing to except all of you up front as you come. Cause if you changed yourself he's not really wanting you.

• Nope I would stop talking to him. Why would you want a guy who can't make up his own mind. He can't date yOu because his friends are ashame of you. Who is dating you him or his whole group of friends. Move on please.

• This guy's a d***. Not only is he a d***, but he's a moron for telling you what a d*** he is.

• if he truly liked you he wouldn't care about what his friends say and he would date you anyway. guys really do care more about what their friends think then girls do. he does like you and the fact that he still tries to talk shows it but it's never going to work if he can't stand up to his friends.

• ouch, that had to have hurt. If he is going to let his friends stand in the way of you and him being together, maybe he's not the one...sorry :(