So I'm tired of straighting my hair help!

So my hair when I was younger used to be naturally straight and now it's all frizzy and curly and I'm tired of always straighting my hair so I was wondering how can I make my hair look naturally curly or wavy with out any curly irons or that crunchy look or having it up all the time and with out worrying when I go to clubs my hair is all straight then it's all curly at the end I just need a tip that really works help ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wash and condition like usual. De tangle, apply a holding cream, section in 2 by 2 inch square and two strand twist the hair REALLY tight while its wet. I use VERY soft ponytail holders to hold ends closed and put a scarf over it. I let it dry like that over night and take it down in the morning when its DRY. Make sure you comb it with a very WIDE tooth comb as to not pull the curls out. Oil sheen brings out shine. DONE!

-----------------------------------------------second method similar

I wash and condition like usual. De tangle, apply a holding cream, section in 2 by 2 inch square and section twist the hair REALLY tight while its wet. coil the hair into tight small buns. I use VERY soft ponytail holders to hold them down and put a scarf over it. I let it dry like that over night and take it down in the morning when its DRY. Make sure you comb it with a very WIDE tooth comb as to not pull the curls out. Oil sheen brings out shine. DONE! THESE CURLS WILL BE TIGHTER

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know if you have Caucasian or African-American hair or otherwise, but I'm white & when I blow dry my hair it's VERY frizzy/poofy VERY(like you wouldn't believe) & it HAS to be flat ironed. But I have natural wave so if I let it air dry it's that way...I use frizz ease products--either the curl perfecting spray or mouse while it's damp & air dry. You can also use the products & braid it while damp like the girls below say. I personally will just dry the top part of my hair with a blow dryer so I can get more volume & lift up top though--do that & the bottom like I said & put hair up in high pony tail, use hairspray on top then once bottome is dry take down & you've got some seriously sexy hair! Get LOTS of compliments--betting you will too...I just can't flat iron my hair that often--ugghh!

• You can try leaving your hair to dry naturally after you wash it rather than blow drying it, it kind of gives it a kinky look rather than it being all bushy and frizzy. Or as the girl underneath me suggested, plaiting your hair, either in lots of little braids or a few bigger ones can make your hair naturally wavy and crinkly when you let it loose :)

• So I have had frizzy hair my whole life. It's thick, coarse, and very wavy/curly. Your hair, if it is anything like mine, needs a lot of hydration. I'd suggest getting yourself a good deep conditioner and deep conditioning it (leaving the conditioner in with a towel around your head) once a week. Also, I use jojoba oil in my hair to eliminate frizz and keep it conditioned between shampoos. I shampoo ( and condition) it twice a week because anything more is too much and it goes frizzy again. And make sure your shampoos and conditioners match your hair type, not the type of hair you want (straight hair, etc.) Salon products are superior to drugstore ones.

• I have recently become sick of straightening my hair also and it is in such a weird between stage of waving and straight, so at night after I shower I have my sister help me french braid it in 2 brads down the back while its still wet, I leave my bangs out. I don't know if it will work for you my hair is very long and soft but give it a shot! I love it I just put on make up and take the brads out and go! Good luck!

• You can try plaiting your hair before going to bed. when you wake up, undo the plaits and spray in a bit a hair spray to make it stay and you should have beautiful wavy hair :)

• chemically straightened or a perm