Guys and girls..what do you think of this dress?

the following links are all of the same dress but in different colours:

what do you think of the dress in general?

and what colour do you like it best in?

(charcoal)

link

(magenta)

link

(shiny peach)

link

(serpent)

link

(cobalt)

link

or in black or red?

thankyou!

i have tanned skin and dark brown hair.

5'4" and slim/athletic build if you wanted to know :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I LOVE the drsss & I kind of like ssepent or Magenta best because they're bright & pretty, but the other colors look graet too. You couldn't go wrongwith any of them. Just a thought, the daeker colors would look awesome with a narrow belt at the waist, but however you wear whatever color, I'm sure you'll look great...

• I still think any color would work. The reason why I suggested belt with the darker ones is because the waistline doesn't show quite as much, & you sound like you DEFINITELY have a figure that would look great with a defined waistline...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I think different colour suit different people. The dress is fine. What colour hair do you have? Is your skin tanned or pale?

• I think the darker colours would suit better, but best to try it on and see what you think

• serpent

• i really like the dress but it wouldn't fit my body type I don't think. but if youve got the body for it then its great I love the charcoal, peach and cobalt colours. they are colours that would suit my skin tone best. as for which colour you chose you must have the best idea about what colours look good on you :)