Do girls like the hobo look?

I haven't shaved in five months and I try to wear hobo clothes and hats. Also my hair is about 6 inches long and it's all ratty and mangled from not being washed in a month. Do girls like this look, or did I go too far?

A guy actually walked up to me and gave me a dollar and told me where a homeless shelter was. I explained to him that this was my "style" and he was shocked. So I know I'm doing the look right...

Most Helpful Girl

• Noooo...this is too far.From your description,it would almost appear that you don't take care of yourself and that's not attractive..to me anyway.But then what do I know.

What Girls Said 16

• That's hot.

• Id like to have a guy who took the tine to stay clean..but not so much that I'd notice it. Lng hair is hot..but a man has gone toooo far when it is at his shoulders. I like a man with scruff...but not when it looks like pubes and dirty. The style of hobo clothes his hot...but if it actually smells like a hobo wore them then don't expect me to get too close to you

• the hobo look on a guy is my first preference, but it can't be over the top like you really don't care, but more like I tried to look like this haha

• just a little too far. Shower, and shave, trim your hair, just a bit and there ya go! ;) scruffy is sexy .'. stubble, lots of it! totally hott! and ya :) long hair =sexy! just make sure its clean not dirty because if its oily and dirty no girl will want to go near you. Dress in baggy clothes but not rags. ie. baggy jeans (but not necessarily around your ankles, some guys just can't pull it off. I've only seen about ten who can :P) and a baggy shirt. You do that, you'll be f***ing gorgous! :) lol

• woah.. sorry but ew :/ I think I would be kinda scared of you if I saw you coming my way... a little stubble is sexy but other than that I like guys pretty clean cut...

• Bit too far...

• A bit to far- if I was you I'd go for Robert Redford circa jerimah johnson( that's not how you spell it but you get the point)

I think beards are hot but I usually like it with hair about 2-3 inches in length. You should keep it clean though otherwise your skin could get really bad under all that hair. I had a ex with a beard and when he did shave is skin was both dry and had pimples everywhere. So basically scruffy is sexy- dirty is not

• Too far.

No hygiene, no girlfriend!

• ...I don't know who told you that look was in. Maybe certain girls like the look, but it's definitely not one I go for.

• hahaha hobo does not equal homeless ;)

• WAY too far. Forget how it looks, what about HYGIENE? I'm sorry, but it's really disgusting that you haven't washed your hair in a month. I think a week is gross enough, let alone a month.

• I like the hipster look..

not the same as hobo.

• mmm,

shave and bathe and you're all mine

• What gave you the idea that girls would like this in the first place?

• Is this a serious question?

Sounds sexy to me.

• no. I'm not going to date someone dressed like a beggar

• Wat I thought the hobo look was in... :(

• who told you that

What Guys Said 3

• i'm sure they'll be lining up

• 6inch long... the only thing 6inch long should be your man part lol

common man straighten up...

• girls go crazy for it.. you should post a pic I know I turned hobo and never went back.