Guys--What do you first notice in a girl?

just wondering, like when you walk by a girl, what do you first notice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Her eyes and then her scent. Something about how she smells describes how she is, if its really extremely flowery its generally the really girlie girly high maintenance type that I personally don't really like, if its not that much or she doesn't smell like any kind of perfume in general she is comfortable with who she is and makes me think to myself "Let's get to know her some more."

• i've never thought of it that way.. but very true

thanks for answering(:

• i like to wear perfume (not a lot) but not because I'm uncomfortable with "who I am" but because I personally like the smell and its always refreshing to walk by someone who has a nice perfume/cologne on :] I like love spell

• I never said you were not comfortable with yourself, just those that do not wear perfume are more comfortable.

What Guys Said 17

• Depends how she's dressed, what her body type is, and if she's looking at me or not.

Things I might notice: eyes, body(boobs/legs/ass/face/other), clothes(colors, style, fit), body language (atheletic/fat/slim/confident/depressed/shy)

First I'll usually notice their eyes if they're looking at me...but in doing that I capture the rest of them too (or quite a bit of the rest).

• Its a scientific fact that all guys when looking at a girl look at her face first.

• The first thing any guy notices is if she looks at US.

• Well let's use you as the guinea pig!

First thing I noticed was you're face, smiling with toungue sticking out, maybe you're a fun person? Next, eyes, cute. Next the way you hold your hand, it's kinda gimped. ha ha except in 2nd pic. Then you're cloths, then, that's all you get.

• 1) height, skin color, general fitness.

2) Dress sense, hair, who she's with

3) eyes, nose, mouth

(after she walks by):

yea, you guessed it.

• For me it's hair. ha ha I really like beautiful brunette's

• 1) Face

2) Eyes

3) Hair

4) Overall figure

• Her face, and her waisline/curves & the shape of her figure...

• Face and ass.

• I first notice a woman's eyes. I can tell a lot about a person by peering into their eyes. I'm not saying her eyes have to be pretty but you can tell when somebody has kind eyes you know? I love girls that have passionate and kind looking eyes.

• To be honest when I walk by a girl I try to look at her face becuase if I do plan on getting with her I would lyk to look at her face proud as can be

• face and expecting her to look at me

• First her face, then height( I'm 5'7 so short is good for me, then her body. Of course when first meeting her a friendly personality is a must.

• Hair and Eyes. Then Dress then Body.

Then over the whole time kinda I look for uniformity. I can't really describe it but just face haircut and clothing all fitting together

• Her hair style, I like nice hair. And her clothes

• Her fashion style is what I first notice but beaufiful eyes are a must.

• she gotta have that je any sais quoi

What Girls Said 0