What is the sexiest piercing on a girl?

its all in the question ...just wondering because I have 3

Most Helpful Guy

• i can dig them but personally I am getting tired of the belly button thing. I know its ultra popular but I just think the belly button on a girl that takes care of herself is sexy on its own without the little jewel or whatever dangling in the way. I think that's as played out as lower back tattoos on girls, tribal tattoos on guys, and thongs showing. Tattoos and piercings are cool but bring back ordinary drawers please. (as andre 3000 agrees) I just think it leaves more to the imagination or else you are seeing it totally naked. One or the other. Girls like guys abs right? Well do you like a guy to wear a t-shirt that comes up to his ribs so you can see it? Negative. Off subject but needed to be said. Over/Out.

What Guys Said 9

• nipples, navel, hood and/or labia

• Nipples or clitoral hood, don't care for belly button piercings.

• Tongue piercing is extremely hot. I've always had a kink for those. ;-)

2nd would be belly button.

• navel piercing=SUPER HOT!

• I tihnk t*ts, tongue,and belly button are extremely sexy

• Belly button or tongue, if it's on the tip. I'll be honest, the nipple ones are really hot D:

• Tongue. Belly button is second. Ears are neutral and that's all I like.

• belly button, by far!

• tongue and nose piercings ...wakes mine up...

What Girls Said 9

• On girls - the ears

On guys - the eyebrows. I LOVE guys who have eyebrow piercings, its so hot and if they have 1 ear pierced that is so damn hot too.

• t*ts piercings with a chain attached in bwteen. NOT just kidding. NONE I personnally think that piercings are cheesy and gross.

• Seeing you mentioned piercings... I love guys with industrials. I personally 6 piercings. What do you have Pierced?

• i just got a monroe like 2 hrs ago..industrial..nd my clit ! but I also have my ears peirced first nd second hole

• OMG I don't think I could ever do my clit! Did it hurt? Right now I have... My first and second holes, cartilage, industrial, tongue, and nose.

• I used to have 23 piercing

... don't worry I took most out :( all that remains is my nose my belly button my lip and my tongue and my ears

• Belly button.

• the Monroe piercing! so pretty!

• I have my belly button and my tongue :)

I agree they are attractive piercings :)

• actually I change my mind..i'll have to say belly

• probably nose if you have the right face for it of course. but to be honest I don't really like any