I'm average looking...how can I look prettier?

how can I look prettier?

I don't care what people think of me, and I know looks aren't everything, but really I'm tired of being the ugly chick in a group of pretty people.

And please don't give me that 'confidence' bullsh*t.

Thank You :)

Most Helpful Girl

• confidence does play a huge role, I use to be really shy years ago and I don't think people really notice me . Like when I'm wearing some cute outit or my hair is looking nice that day I feel 10x better about myself and I think it shows it :/

have you ever thought about maybe wearing makeup or wearing your makeup differently? or fixing up your hair? dressing a little different. you know if you think your average looking there's always someone out there who may think your gorgeous, there really isn't much you can do unless you reconstruct your whole face

What Guys Said 2

• make up, hair cut, nice clothes that fit you well, fresh pair of sneakers, get fit

• show a pic.

What Girls Said 5

• First off buy a great foundation. I like urban decay's creak foundation applied lightly with elf's complexion brush. Get a makeup artist from urban decay to match your skintone. Also buy some blush and bronzer to define your cheeks and better shape your face. I like urban decay's cream blushes especially the ones named score and quickie, I know the names are funny ;) cream blushes are best if they are good quality because they'll never look powdery and fake unless you wear way too much. Also you need to define your eyes with your choice of eyeliner or eyeshadow. I bought the book "eye candy" by Linda mason to get me started with creative makeup looks. Also, look for a girl whise style you like on youtube so you can steal her looks. Hope this helps!

• It's hard to give advice about something like this without knowing what we're working with.

Feel free to message me if you would like to remain anonymous. There are several ways to go about this without sacrificing too much.

• i need a see a picture to give specific advice. message me if you don't want others to see it. I love beauty and fashion and would be happy to help!

• makeup

• post a pic and it'd help alot.

but try diff makeup styles and stuff, there are colors that bring out your eye color, ways to do it that play up the shape of your eyes. I don't know I always play up my eyes and boobs find your best features and work from there I guess.