Women do you think Speedos are hot??

a lot of chicks hated it, which I don't see why... cause I though it would excite women as much as thongs excite us. anyways please answer yes or no, and why?

• Yes
  • No
this question is 6 month old and people are still commenting on it, lol
people! this question is too old and we get the point already. SPEEDOS ARE NOT HOT! so can you people stop posting new answers/comments already

Most Helpful Girl

• It's disgusting. No one wants to see your bulge that defined. Leave a little mystery and let us discover it at our own pace.

• Yeah but you guys want to see our bulges. Fine, you want to agree? We'll all wear potato sacks to the beach.

• Those aren't so bad. They don't look as feminine.

What Girls Said 11

• Most guys can't wear a speedo. They only look good on a guy with a prefect figure and a six-pack. Trust me on this. If you have any hangover, forget the speedo and stick with the shorts!

• I just had a flashback to the movie White Chicks! There is something so wrong about a guy showing off his junk to the public. I think they should definitely stick to the board shorts.

• all a matter of personal preference. I do not prefer a speedo on my bf.

• no

• i don't understand why many women are horrified about a mans body

• If you're not a swimmer then...NO

• They look feminine to me.

• It's just... weird. I'm not used to seeing guys wearing skin tight clothes so I can see EVERYTHING they have packing.

• The male body isn't gross it's just that revealing clothes are related to femininity hence males wearing revealing clothes aren't attractive to a heterosexual girl like me.

• There are double standards everywhere e.g. man sleeps with a lot of women he's "The Man", woman sleeps with a lot of men she's a whore. I'd get used to it if I were you.

• NO WAY! ew, I really dislike the look of budgie-smugglers. please put some board shorts over them.

• only when David Beckham wears it :)

• Not hot at all! Google Tony Abbott and you'll see why. Disgusting!

• lmao! but he's old

• poor tony abbott! lol I voted for him!

• haha yeah I know but every time I see someone wearing speedos that's the mental image I get

• f*** no! we only want to see your junk at certain times. and we NEVER want to see it in a smaller bikini bottom than ours.

• in the bedroom, yes.. on the beach.. no :P

• what is the logic behind that ? if its the same thing

What Guys Said 7

• Put it this way, you leave nothing to the imagination... I hate thongs, they're slutty and hide nothing, now girls boxers, I think that's sexy as hell. I feel sorry for guys in speedos.

• why not man? do you see an ass everyday?

• It's just too easy, I'd rather have the mystery of it... Work to see the goods I guess. It's just a lot more teasing, which is better than looking over and saying, there it is, um what next?

• I'm not a girl, but in my personal opinions any hairy male, with pasty skin and without at least a muscular or athletic tone, then speedo's are not for you. Even in the swimming pool.

Stick to baggy shorts or cut-cargo shorts, and you'll be right as rain. Maybe a tank top if you are hairy. :)

Also a bulging package is only ever really good when a female is in the mood, I figured. Perhaps not. Again, just my opinion.

• right... but I came across a lot of chicks that thing being hairy is a turn on(as long as you not as hairy like a gorilla)

• It can be considered sexy in moderation. Unbuttoning that shirt, taking in the scent of the aftershave/cologne?

Hair holds smells better than fabric and skin, afterall.

I suppose hair could be considered nice in moderation and when it is revealed slowly, I guess. Imagine rushing naked into your bedroom with the girl you've just picked up, giving her a blast full in the face of your hairyness. That's slightly overwhelming.

And also, what a speedo does to most women. :)

• I prefer wearing a "speedo" swimming suit over a trunk style for the following reasons:

1) I chafe easily and speedos do not chafe as much

2) I get cold easy with low body fat so speedos do not retain as much water and make me as cold

3) I can move so much more easily in and outside of the water because speedos drag far less water and air

I think it is an unfair double standard for people to be comfortable with form fitting swimwear for women but not men. It is not uncommon for me to see the outline of nipples and labia in women's swimwear; what is the adversion to the male form?

• Speedos are great for swimming and for sun bathing. I do see why there's all this female hostility toward guys who like to wear speedos.

How would you girls like to swim and tan with board shorts and t-shirts?

• I think it's because the male body is not attractive.

• I'm sick of seeing women bag the sh*t out of speedos. If you don't like them that's fine but get over it if some guys wear them.

• pfft. They don't look feminine Pancakes