It's awkward looking into his eyes?

when the guy I like, comes up and talks to me, I feel awkward when I stare into his eyes, but I also feel awkward when I look away. :S.

what do I do?

when I do this, do you think he knows that I like him?

help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't feel awkward! Either way is perfectly OK. What is not OK and he will feel that is that you feel awkward. That turns him down usually (but sometimes up, because he know that you like him). Just don't feel awkward. It is OK.

What Guys Said 3

• It way very well be a good thing, if you care about him that much that you worry about what he'll think, but it would be good to get over, if it lasts you'll need to know that you can look him in the eyes.

• Walk away.

• Hahahah that's abit rude while someone is talking to you

• hahha mate I'm not that weird

• What you decided to do then? ...

• Cuddle him so you don't have to do either.

• naaaah:/. any other ideas:/

What Girls Said 3

• I hate to bring up this little factor - but confidence girl!

If you like him let him know, there's no need to be shy about it.

if your looking into his eyes, and he's not looking away or feeling awkward then why look away ... why not let him see that your attracted to him ... :P

• just look at his face without staring into his eyes, like you do with other people. Just pretend he is any other person.

• oh okay thankyou:) that makes sence.

• analysis his eyes look at the pupil and look at the shape of them the eyelashes by then you would have made good eye contact :)