Do girls do this if they think a guy is cute?

There's this girl who lives in my building. Our eyes always meet when pass each other outside or on the stairs. Sometimes she does things that make me think she may have a thing for me. One time, I was wearing my suit for the career fair and we passed each other and she looked down immediately with a big smile. Other times, she acts unaffected. What do you all think?

Most Helpful Girl

• no girls don't do this when they think a guy is cute, they do it because they like you! and think your cute!

• So they kinda ignore you sometimes?

• yesssir, I like this guy a lot! and sometimes I act annoyed and uninterested but really in the inside I'm total opposite of the situation

What Girls Said 3

• It sounds like she thinks your cute but you can't really tell for sure. Talk to her, ask her if she wants to hang out sometime. Don't be shy, confidence is key and taking risks like that is what life is all about.

• just talk to her and see what is on her mind I guess. you never know if you do not try.

• She might like you or she might not! Only one way to find out for sure(: But try talking to her and compliment her with confidence(: we girls love guys with confidence but not too much confidence.

What Guys Said 1