Almost every black girl I have met thinks I am so good looking? Why is this happening?

i am a white guy, and almost every black girl I have met thinks I am so good looking, but not many white girls

Most Helpful Girl

• I think just the black girls are more confident in telling you that you are attractive more so then white girls.

What Girls Said 5

• They like something that is physically different from them. I'm a white girl, and I do think there's something intriguing (in a special way) in black guys. It's natural for people who aren't racist, I think.

• it's better to show a pic can't comment on this

• well what's wrong with black girls?

• It depends what you look like. I think you're overexaggerating, either that or you haven't met very many black girls. Black girls who hang around mostly white people tend to think random white guys are cute but please don't think of yourself as a Black Girl Magnet because you're probably not just because you got a few compliments and your head is getting big lol. Not to be mean but most black girls don't prefer white guys. Maybe your look doesn't appeal to white girls its hard to say without knowing what you look like and how you dress

• i look like john mayer and I dress like dennis from always sunny

• Never seen always sunny and I don't think John Mayer is attractive, he looks sickly.

As for you saying black girls are gross, the feeling is mutual. you probably only got 3-4 black girls thinking you're cute and now you think we all want you lmao get over yourself. Trust me none of my friends have ever gushed over a John Mayer look alike

• I dunno, maybe you fit the stereotype, I know I like guys with muscle. You have to show a pic or we can't say.

So you think black girls are gross? You could have just said your not attracted to them :(, no need to be a d***.

What Guys Said 4

• Hmm I notice this happening to me as well. Women of other races tend to hit on me more than my own. I have no idea why this is as well. I just embrace it to be honost. Try not to look at it as so black and white. Instead of thinking of it as "hey many black girls find me attractive" think of it as "Sweet a lot women find me attractive" and leave it at that.

• Bro, you got it made. Black girls are the best of the bunch!

• So what's the problem?

• Most likely because your just a regular looking guy. But black girls find white guys more appealing because most black guys are goons and because of this their view on white men is changed as a whole.