What hairstyle do you like best on a guy?

so what hair stlye do you like best on a guy?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I never thought I would say this but, Zac Efron's new retro hair. Just google that and look at the pictures where it is pushed off his face but messy. You know they are new because he has a beard in them hah

I wish I could post links but they won't let me! There is a picture of it from the side too it sorta has a side part (the picture he has a white shirt on and a suit)

I like messy hair that looks a little controlled. Some guys do look really good with longer hair though! I would have to say my leave favorite would be really long middle part hair with awkward grown out layers, just looks dated.

• Hmmm I like lots of things it's really hard to pick just one. But I really like the "grunge" look like longer hair on guys if he is actually grunge or metal. I like gelled back hair like how Mexis do it and I like mohawks. I like a lot!

• If it suites him and if he has healthy hair - LONG.

^_^

• I'm a fan of long hair...but it could be long or short,as long as it's neat.

• I like short hair. Depends on the guy though.

What Guys Said 1

• Either styled with spikes, but not the upright impale you type of spikes, the sort of gelled and untidy spike hairstyle. My favourites here are only when the spikes are about half a centermetre long and loads of them are in the hair, or when each spike is about an inch long, with a lot less spikes but still an untidy mess. It just looks cool to me. :)

My other favorite is long hair. I mean long, shoulder length hair on a guy to me isn't long, long hair is down to the shoulder blades, almost past them. Here I'd go with straight hair or a ponytail. Both are the hairstyles I have (when my hair is long is goes past my bum) and I think they look really good.

Besides, too few males have long hair where I live. It makes me feel like a society drop out, lol. :)