I don't feel attractive, is it me?

I am 5'9, average weight, and nice face. I feel that guys stare at me a lot and I don't know why? Also when I go dancing they always ask if I have a boyfriend but I don't feel attractive. Is it me ?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 - nice face

2 - guys stare at you a lot - let me tell you why...your a good candidate for makin babies :)

3 - they always ask you if you got a boyfriend - Your attractive enough to darw enough attention...so yes it is you, you havn't accepted yourself, I think you need a slap lol :P..no I think you just want to be internationally recognised as the sexiest chick who ever stepped on the planet...? maybe...change your thinking cos you can get a boyfriend when you want right? (cos its always guys that come to you - easy life).

What Guys Said 5

• Yes it's definitely you, just try to relax and feel comfortable or come-to-terms with who you are and what you look like. It'll definitely help you in meeting the right guy.

• Yes, you're full of sh*t.

• Yes, it's you. If you are getting attention, you are attractive. I'm sorry to break the news to you.

• Yeah, it's probably just your self-consciousness.

• No one really cares about what you think about yourself when it comes to physical attraction as long as you actually are attractive, which, if you weren't, would not bring you any attention. Sooo...

What Girls Said 2

• it is most definitely you. you describe yourself by saying you have a "nice face" so I don't get how you feel unattractive.

• Is it a body thing? Because in my case guys find me attractive too, but they haven't seen me naked and I have and that's not attractive I have fats and hair cellulite...the list go on so that could be your case too