Can A Woman Be Simple & Sexy At The Same Time?

Well I have a female classmate in school whom I heard men call sexy, even when she dresses down.

She doesn't wear makeup and her long, frizzy hair is always done in pontytail. I have not even seen her wearing dresses, she just go to school in t-shirts and jeans.

Physically, she's slim and a little taller than most girls. She has little bust and little bottom, but her hips are wide.

Personally, she doesn't really make an effort to stand out. She's silent and hangs out with one female friend. She just sits in class and listens to the discussions most of the time.

I don't know why men call her sexy and stuff. To me she's just plain.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well of course, if you're intrinsically sexy you don't need to put too much effort in. And what effort you do put in will be gratifying.

What Guys Said 2

• To me, it's probably her inner confidence. She feels that she's sexy, & that energy is intoxicating. Guys can tell when a girl think she's sexy. The clothes only enhance the attitude, & since she has so much of it, the clothes can be plain & it doesn't matter. :)

• It must be her long frizzy hair, curvy body, and her booty.

What Girls Said 1

• They could also like that she is quiet and not showy.