Do you care what other people wear?

howdy, umm I was wondering I hear to many people always talking about these specific shoes they got or shirt or dress or whatever... I was wondering do you care about what you wear? and do you care about what other people wear

(just a heads up I reppin them sweats and hoodies for life!)

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear what I wear cause I like it. I either dress in a sundress or rock a Beastie Boys tee shirt with my raybands and some shorts with some converse. I don't really care. I just wear what I'm into. If I'm in a certain mood you can tell by what I'm wearing. I don't care what other people wear unless it's f***ing disturbing then I laugh and I laugh :P. But sometimes I'll go to school in this really pretty romper with curly hair and some pretty sandals, and then the next day I'll go to school with this tee shirt that says "I'll sit on your face for a free video game Deal?" with shorts no seriously I have a tee shirt like that haha. It's just based on my mood on that day.

What Girls Said 19

• I don't really care about what brand names or such that people wear. You can find just as nice non-brand name clothes, for a lot cheaper.

As long as their clothes are more or less clean and the person is clean / doesn't look like a total slob. Clothes aren't really as big as the issue of presentation and how you keep yourself.

Not a fan of sweats though, they're rarely flattering to whoever's wearing them. Wear them at home when you're relaxing or something. (I especially can't stand seeing girls wearing sweatpants that they've tucked into their Ugg boots, like what, what is that? Though I guess that's America for you, now that I think about it. I've been in Europe for a few months now and I'm pretty sure the only people I've seen wearing sweatpants have been hobos.)

• lol how are sweatpants unflattering?

• That's... sort of odd..

"We have to suffer for fashion, or whatever."

• see my personal view is "i don't care if I look like sh*t... anyone who judges me off of just my looks isn't somebody I want to impress"

• I do care what about I wear because I either wear it because it's comfortable or it makes me feel more feminine - chic I guess... xD

When I go to college I just wear jeans and some band hoodie, and when I go out, or for coffee or somewhere where I would want to look nicer I wear black tight pants and a blouse or a nice more "fancy" top...or a corset or something if it's a reeeallyyyy fancy affair. ...coats and blazers are a given...

For other people, I do agree that I care what people wear. I'd most likely notice someone that's wearing something closer to my style...and not totally sporty...

I don't like sweatpants on anyone unless they're going to the gym. haha

Hoodies are another thing. They're always sexy!

=)

• I care what I wear because I want to make a good impression on people and want to look like I take care of myself. Plus, I feel more confident when I'm dressed nice, which makes me appear more positive.

I don't care about brand names or where clothing items come from, but I'm more apt to receive a person positively if they look well put together.

• lol I'm guessing you wouldn't like me to much ='(

• In the long run, it doesn't. One of my guy friends wears sweatpants and hoodies every single day. It doesn't bother me or keep me from hanging out with him. But when I first met him I thought he was probably a chill dude, but a little lazy (which ended up being true).

Another one of my guy friends wears nice jeans, a button up, and a fadora every day. My first thought when meeting him was "That guy is awesome and has his sh*t together", which also ended up being true.

• a fadora...

• I care about what I wear to an extent. I don't care about brands or trends, I focus more on dressing in a way that makes me feel confident. I don't care what other people look like or what they wear and I don't care what people think about the way I look.

• Not really unless they wear something that is terribly awful such as the people on this website link !

• Yes! One of the very first things I notice about a guy is the way he dresses, and if he puts effort into how he looks. Its a huge turn-on for me, since clothes can often make a guy seem even more attractive. I personally love a guy who wears dark jeans and a plain shirt. And (no offense) I think guys who wear sweats look less attractive and much sloppier.

• lol no probs I just don't dress for other people =P

• I wear either what is comfortable or what I think is the most flattering on me. For example I have some designer jeans because some of them I found looked the best on me, or fitted shirts for the same reason. But other days I want to be comfy so I wear a lot of sweatshirts sweats and yoga pants. This might sound really vain, but I work out almost every day so sometimes I feel like I want to show it off. Shoes, I don't know I have pretty basic shoes like converse and then a few preppy ones too that I wear on occasion.

• I wear what I wear because it's what I want to wear and what I find comfortable. So I don't care what other people wear, as it's what they want to wear and what they feel comfortable in. I like it when people dress oddly, because it shows not only that they don't care what people think of them, but that they have an interesting personality and self-confidence.

• I wear whatever I want to wear and don't give a sh*t whether people like it or not. I also don't give a sh*t about what other people wear. That would be hypocritical. Clothes don't define people or their personalities; it may give us an insight as to their character, but only a sweep of the surface.

• Nope I could care less unless they wear the same thing everyday and smell like a pile of chicken sh*t. Nice bong by the way.

• not really. it's just how others want to dress. none of my business as long as they don't bother me.

• Naw

• Yes and No...it depends on if I know them or they are trying to know me. But clothes can't determine people all the time because they might be dressed as such for particular reasons.

• Nope I dont

• Sometimes

• No, I don't care what other people wear. People can wear whatever they want. I'm not going to judge.

• I pay attention to clothes, some people have really cute and nice things.

• I don't care what other people wear. As long as you're comfortable, then wear it - within reason. I don't want to see your privates because your dress is too short or your chest because you can't buy a shirt that fits you. Freedom of expression is well and good, but don't subject me to it. I also try to make it a point to compliment a girl when I think she looks like or is wearing something I like. Every girl has moments when she wants someone to notice she is pretty or fashionable.

I generally always try to put effort into my appearance. I rarely take the time with makeup unless I am going out, but I always try to look presentable. I'm especially a fan of wearing dresses in the summer. I wear what makes me feel beautiful, but it's nice when someone compliments me if I put effort into my appearance.

• haha I like the shirt thing, yeah I don't wear tight shirts so its good =P

• no. just be clean and presentable

What Guys Said 6

• i don't worry about my clothes, I'm simple. t shirt and shorts most of the time.

i don't care about others clothes, but if someone is wearing something really flamboyant then I might develop an odd thought on them.

• Yeah man I like to dress well, and yes sometimes I like to talk about what people wear because people wear some funny stuff sometimes.

• I have never cared what other people wear, but I have also noticed I am an oddball is this regard. Most people care a LOT.

• Hardly. I'm more likely to be impressed or disgusted by what they drive. Then again, clothes -are- important, let's be honest.

• Yea I judge people on what they wear

• good job man you are happy about f***ing a 70 year old woman congrats its the only p**** you cna get

• @question asker, Hey man, you did ask. You should not get all upset when he is just honestly answering the question.

Actually I suspect a lot of people judge you by what you wear, they just do not admit that they do it.

• Depends how weird and/or disgusting it is.