Girls, what kind of eye contact do you make with an attractive stranger?

how long does it last for? (a split second? longer?) and do you do it multiple times? do you always smile or have some kind of body language? please be specific

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes the right amount of eye contact can make me feel so bashful. I think the right amount is 3-4 seconds. It shows that the guy is confident. Seriously, if he is too hot it makes it hard to look at him from afar. This is a question that differs depending on circumstance and the people involved.

What Girls Said 5

• Usually, I just look until the guy looks back then we'll share a shy smile or just look at each other

• if I'm out at the bar/club and I'm dancing, I make eye contact and smile, once in a while, and try to catch his attention, and cross my fingers he comes over

• lol I'm so awkward. it's like a split second and I do it multiple times. and that's all that ever happens because I'm too shy to approach guys.

• I usually have a problem with eye contact, I don't know why, but when I do use eye contact, it's pretty bold and at least a second. I usually look like I'm up to no good, haha, and my eyes get a bit wider so I don't look so depressed.

• I make eye contact, but I'm to shy to smile. Cause I don't know what to do...lol

What Guys Said 0