Which girl looks like she has the best style?

all these girls are college aged

kaitlyn: link

link

jessica: link

link

megan: link

link

tara: link

link

oh and guys it'd be awesome if you explained which style you found most attractive and why. least attractive and why would be helpful too.

and if you're trying to determine their personalities they are all nice, smart, and chill girls. kaitlyn is the super smart over achiever, jessica is in a band with mostly guys, megan plays soccer, and tara plays volleyball and is in a sorority. that's all you really need to know.

Most Helpful Girl

• Kaitlyn

1st pic- I can tell she has a nice sophisticated smile but its a bit TOO mature. your only young once you have all the time in the world to dress like your 35 when your actually 35.

2nd pic- very pretty. I love the dusky tones and the beading. its really pretty, light and feminine.

Jessica

1st pic- uh No. this looks like something I would think is really cool if I were a 13 year old girl who just discovered Hot Topic. it just comes across too juvenile and loud

2nd pic- again, this look is giving me teenage mall rat, but instead of 13 year old girl, I'm getting a 15 year old mallgoth. I'm not a fan of the tutu & tennis shoes combination. its like the person wearing this really really wants attention.

Megan

1st pic- a little on the boring side but still cute. it gives me a nice earthy natural feel. you have to be confident to pull a look like this off because its so authentic and natural

2nd pic- I like everything about the look except those ugly ass shoes! omg I hate that style of shoes so much. but everything else in the outfit is really nice I can kinda ignore the horrible footwear. I haaate oxfords with a passion tho

Tara

1st pic- this is cute and basic and casual. slightly boring tho but in an acceptable way. it reminds me of what all the preppy girls wore in school

2nd pic- noo. I really don't like the school uniform-y look.

Kaitlyn has the best style because you can tell she has good taste and Jessica has the worst style because it's too 8th grade alternative kid. Sorry

What Guys Said 10

• I'm not really a fan of any of those at all. I like something that's casual and comfortable with accessories being kept to a minimum. When a girl looks like she went out of her way to look a certain way, to me, that's a turnoff.

• I like Tara's style because its simple and makes a girl look cute. Least attractive is Megan because the clothes look old fashioned and makes a girl look like a prude.

• Yeah, I can see that. It's pretty, N has a classy, old school elegance, but it's too OLD looking for college age...

• Tara, second link. I LOVE the polo tucked into the little skirt! TOO CUTE N SEXY! SOOOO HOT...

• I like kaitlin's style the most. I find it more attractive because it's more of a mature style and plus it looks sexy and classy. I love the classy look on girls. I find jessica's style the least attractive. I just don't like style on a girl if I had to be compltely honest.

• Love Kaitlyn link 2 and Jessica link 2

• i prefer...tara-megan style...and secondary in jessica style... look in girls...

• Love Megan link 1 and Tara link 1!

• kaitlyn--like that style and look...whichever one looked rocker/goth/emo is my least favorite

• kaitlyn

• Jessica link #2

What Girls Said 4

• i'd say megan or kaitlyn have the best style out of the four.

Both are classy and cute, but not boring either.

Jessica's - well I'm just not a fan of that style at all - I think it looks pretty cheap, and tara's well - the first is just lasy looking and the second outfit is the exact opposite and a bit try hard as far as I'm concerned.

• Kaitlyn, Tara-Megan(tied) and then Jessica

None are my style, but I do admire those who dress trendy-chic to an extent, not my style but it's nice to look at.

Megans is cute and so is the first link for Tara, I happen to love American Eagle/Abercrombie/Hollister styled stuff and then Jessicas style is a mess

• Megan then kaitlyn then tara and last jessica

• I'd pick Megan, Jessica, Tara, Kaitlyn, though my style is really a mix of the first three and urban eccentric, except without the Abercrombie/AE/Aeropostale clothes.

Megan's style is the best because to me it's the simplest, and it would be easy to make it look a little sportier while still being girly. Kaitlyn's style I like the least because it looks too traditional for me.