He likes to pull my hair and it hurts?

he is just a friend we aren't close but the way he describes me ,he is obsessed with my looks and body ,he enjoys pulling my hair hard what does that mean ?!

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him it hurts, and that you would find it much more attractive if he didn't do that. You don't have to find him attractive, or pay attention to him or anything, but if he likes you and does it because he likes you. Then he will probably stop once he knows it's not attractive. Now if he doesn't like you, I wouldn't give him any sort of pain, because if he gets off on giving pain, he probably gets off on receiving pain as well. I'm normally not into giving incentives, but maybe tell him, you will let your body go and get out of shape if he keeps doing that. So that way if he stops, he will still be able to admire your beauty. Whereas if he keeps on doing it, he will think you will let yourself go, and therefore think you will become unattractive, which should ultimately make him to stop.

• honestly, did you even read what you just wrote?

• I'm saying, if the guy likes her tell him she finds it unattractive when he pulls her hair. The first part makes sense, the second part hahaha, not at all. What I meant there is if he doesn't like her, then kicking him in the balls or putting him in pain for revenge won't work. And seeing how he keeps complimenting her on her looks, he obviously cares for that, whether he likes her, so if she says she's going to get out of shape he won't be happy, so give him the option. If he pulls

• her hair, she will lose her nice body image, if he doesn’t pull her hair, then she will keep her body image. Seeing how he likes her body, I doubt he would want her to get out of shape. Giving her more than just on scenario depending on how the guy is. In which we don’t know for sure, so instead of giving advice for one side of the dice, why not give it for both.

What Guys Said 5

• If he's that physical with you, he'll be rough in the bedroom. Expect him to 'smash' it and be done in a matter of 15 minutes.

• I pull hair and am just rough in general when I'm having sex. But if we are just in public or hanging out I refrain from hair pulling.

• it means he's immature and doesn't know how to express that he likes you so he acts like a caveman. its grade school stuff.

• you are his bitch. he wants to treat you like an animal. etcetc.

• He likes you. Too bad for you he's only a child. If you like him, I'm sorry but you'll have to wait a few years so he can mature.

What Girls Said 6

• He likes you and find you attractive but he doesn't know that his teasing is hurting you. You should tell him that too. He can't tell if he is hurting you.

• Still in first grade are we? Sounds like he needs to grow up lol if you don't like it, or it hurts just as him to stop!

• He probably likes you but if you don't like what he's doing, just tell him and be honest about how it bothers you.

• Am I the only one that thinks this is weird? I'd probably start avoiding him. :S

• You wouldn't like it if someone you liked avoided you. It better just to tell them. :|

• Um ofc. I'd obv tell him to stay away from me. I don't like to have my hair pulled, just saying. Others might be into that.

• ...are you guys even having sex...if you are then it OK. but if he's pulling your hair in public for no reason then that's kinda like what first graders do lol

if you don't like it, tell him to stop...its not that hard

• if it hurts tell him it does..if he keeps on..kick him in the balls and when he says it hurts tell him yeah when you pull my hair it hurts

• That's going a bit too far, and I honestly hope any woman who decides to kick a man in the balls out of anything but self-defense, and getting back at someone doesn't count as self-defense, will be thrown in prison. This case it isn't self-defense because she knows he's not purposely trying to hurt her, for the sheer pleasure of making her be in pain. There a much better ways to deal with this than kick a guy in the balls. That's extremely childish, and should be considered assault.

• well if he's hurting her then she should do what she wants to stop him..if he keeps hurting her then she has a right to hurt him