What does "cute" mean?

Im an early thirties woman and have been on a handful of dates with this guy and he keeps calling me cute...now I have asked him about it and he says it means I'm attractive, but he keeps calling me it. It makes me think of cute little fluffy puppies not a thirty-something year old woman...what do you think?

Also, this other guy tried asking for my number at the weekend and also called me cute?...hmmmmm?

Most Helpful Guy

• there are two types of good looking, Hot and cute. Hot is extremely attractive but tends to only last so long often starts to go in the late twenty early thirty. cute is slightly harder to rate on attractiveness as that it tends to be a acquired taste but wile hot fades quickly, cute lasts for a very long time. cute also takes longer to reach its peak, often around mid to late twenties. think of it in a line graph, hot is a steep rise and fall if not a spike, wile cute is a gradual curve.

• Thanks for clearing that up. I'm gonna take it as a positive :-) x

What Guys Said 2

• –adjective

1.

attractive, especially in a dainty way; pleasingly pretty: a cute child; a cute little apartment.

2.

affectedly or mincingly pretty or clever; precious: The child has acquired some intolerably cute mannerisms.

3.

mentally keen; clever; shrewd.

–adverb

4.

Informal . in a cute, charming, or amusing way; cutely: In this type of movie the boy and girl always meet cute.

–noun

5.

the cutes, Informal . self-consciously cute mannerisms or appeal; affected coyness: The young actress has a bad case of the cutes.

• its better to be cute than beautiful so its a good thing

What Girls Said 0