Are you a collector of something?

If so, what do you collect?

1|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to collect swords and knives, and comic books. Unfortunately I lost my collections in the hurricane that destroyed my mothers home in 2005. Since then I keep material possessions to a minimum.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Instruments. Used to collect lego sets and such as a kid... but you can imagine how expensive and messy that got, lol. Now I just stick to collecting video games. I don't sell my games back... so I like to think of it as a collection :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol that's awesome. Legos are awesome! I have 2 guitars and I have some vid games, need more though..add to the collection.

• I'm assuming they're not guitar hero guitars, right? lol. I have two... but technically none... I stole my mom's guitar, and my best friend's electric guitar. ^_^

• Haha well I have 1 guitar hero guitar, and one real acoustic, as well as an electric (which I haven't gotten to really play with much). Hah that's cool, hey ya gottta start somewhere!

• I used to collect rocks. Plain old rocks.

0|0
    0|0
    • I used to collect cool lookin rocks I would find in my old backyard..Fun times

• Yes! Another rock collector. I'm somewhat normal. ha ha :)

• Firearms and belt buckles

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a debt collector.

0|1
    0|0
  • does problems count?

if not memories

0|0
    0|0
  • Comic Books.

Knowledge.

Old books.

Hats

0|0
    0|0
    • Awesome, I like comic books :) trying to build a collection myself.

• I collect pictures of hot and cute women.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I collect coins and money from other countries. I've never left the US, but whenever my friends or family do I make them bring me back money.

0|0
    0|0
    • Very cool, I do too! My mom went to Thailand and brought me back some coins. Also, I have been to Canada once, and I have some Canadian money as well as a bunch of other coins from various places.

• Hair products. It's kind of a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect different types of money from all over the world and old money.

0|0
    0|0
    • Me too! Trying anyways, I want to get a nice collection going from everywhere I go.

• movie ticket stubs

books

journals

perfume bottles

birthday/holiday cards

and I hunt for unique bags

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a collector of the things that aren't tangible; Thought, ideas, personalities, character traits, ect.

link

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea,in a way,i collect books and other things.

0|0
    0|0