Do guys care where girls buy their clothes?

i don't have a ton of money to spend on clothes. I normally buy from mall stores (American eagle, hollister) but I can't afford their regular prices, just stuff on sale. I also have clothes from target and even some from wal-mart (nothing red neck trashy though).

a lot of guys I know say they like girls who dress nice and classy. whenever we pass bebe and I drool over the clothes I can't afford my guy friends say they'd like a girl who dressed like that, which makes me sad because I can't afford to dress like that. even their sale items are $200+!

will my cheap clothes turn guys off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. I'm much the same way, and I think it's a waste to spend more than $20 on a shirt or $40 on a pair of pants, especially $80 (on sale) for a pair of ripped & faded jeans...I could do that in my garage for about $20 including materials to rip/fade with. You look like you've got a great style in your profile pics, so don't worry about it.

What Guys Said 4

• Honestly, if I can tell where you bought your clothes because it's got brand names plastered all over, that's a turnoff. I'd rather date a girl who was dressed the way you describe than one with Abercrombie, Hollister, or even Armani plastered all over herself.

• i'm not too concerned

• Aw, hellz no! Wal Mart & target have some of the cutest stuff! Also, My BFF shoped those 2 almost exclusively, (ceot for 1 or 2 items from mall as treat0 & she was ALWAYS getting hit on around here til she moved back up North...

• i don't. assuming they look the same, I don't care what brand it is.

What Girls Said 1

• uh as long as it looks good I doubt a man is going to care were you buy clothes...