Girls Sleeping Attire?

Girls, what do you normally sleep in? Does it vary when you sleep over like with your girl friends?

0|0
63|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the season. In the winter I wear flannel pants and a long sleeved shirt. In the summer it's underwear and a tank top. When my boyfriend is over it's either lingerie or nothing.

2|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 62

• Usually I'll sleep in underwear and a tank top or tshirt. Sometimes just underwear. If I'm sleeping over with a girl friend sometimes I'll sleep as normal (underwear and tank) and sometimes I'll sleep with shorts on too. depends on the relationship I have with that person.

But with my roommate (actually sharing one room) I sleep like I normally do. I never put on pants for her haha

0|0
    0|0
  • because I don't live alone... I usually wear shorts and an old comfy tee. And to switch it up, for winter... pants!

0|0
    0|0
  • its usually just a random junky tshirt and underwear. but no bra because I find that uncomfy. and if its cold ill wear some pants but not usually

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear anything to bed & if I do just my panties & I'm 22 & all my friends live relatively close by so idt really do any sleep overs.

0|1
    0|0
  • In the summer I usually wear a long comfy sleep t-shirt. Sometimes just shorts. sometimes nothing. in the winter its the same unless its really cold..then I have this super old but super comfy sweats I wear. Totally hot and sexy I know! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • in summer nothing

in winter eyther nothing or just panties

with my boyfriend nothing or just panties

at a sleep over tank top and basket ball shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing I'm a nudist. JK aha

Normally I would wear booty shorts and a oversized shirt.

[=

0|2
    0|0
  • With my girl friends its sweats and a t-shirt. When a guy is over it`s girl boxers and a tank top. They seem to go crazy for it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a tank top and pajama pants, but once in awhile I fall asleep in a towel after taking a night shower and bath because thick terry cloth feels very warm and comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fleecy pants or shorts in the winter, with a sweatshirt or long sleeved shirt, if I'm at my house. If I'm at a girlfriends, its usually fleecy bottoms and a tank top. In the summer, its usually a tshirt and undies, whether I'm at my own house or not ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • used to be undies and a shirt, but since I got my boyfriend I always just end up sleeping in my panties and nothing else. occasionally naked after sex

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on how I'm feeling. if I'm cold, sweatpants, if I'm hot, I'll wear spandex or shorts. shirt wise, I'd wear a sports bra if I'm hot, t-shirt or tanktop otherwise.

never naked. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear an over sized T shirt, no underwear. and when it's really hot I just sleep naked. And when my girls sleep over I usually sleep in a sports bra and booty shorts. and with my guy I'm usually naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • panties and a tank top in summer

shorts or pj pants and a top in winter

0|0
    0|0
  • A) Nothing.

B) Boxers and a singlet.

C) Baggy shorts (either a spare pair of MMA shorts, rugby shorts or soccer shorts) and a singlet.

D) Just a baggy shirt I nicked from my father or brother because they are comfortable and smell really good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear panties and a tshirt. Depends on the friends... Sometimes I still just wear undies and a shirt, sometimes I put on pj pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I am home, normally a tank top and undies. If I'm sleeping over a friends house, tank top and pj pants or shorts.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear shorts or boy shorts style briefs and a colored/white tank top depending on my shorts color.

Hope I could help! When I'm at a friends house it's the same except its shorts not just underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tank top & undies. PJ's when it's winter.

pretty much the same w/my friends.

I used to have this awful dude staying in my loft & I wore pj's that cover everything.

Meanwhile classless dumbass slept naked. Think I'm traumatized from that gross pig.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly a big shirt with Mickey Mouse on it and short cotton pants that are almost invisible because of the shirt. =P

When it's cold I got regular purple PJ's, long sleeves and pants, also cotton.

0|0
    0|1
  • usually just panties in the summer and in the winter I add an oversized tshirt. on sleepovers I wear shorts and a tank top.

0|0
    0|0
  • T-shirt and panties...

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually just get a big T-shirt, or I wear my old gym uniforms from school.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I am with my boyfriend I normally don't wear anything. At home I wear short shorts and a tank, all year round. It never gets cold enough in Florida to wear anything more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I normally wear a big baggy tshirt and boxers or shorts. Doesn't change when I have a sleepover

2|0
    0|0
  • Bf is over either nothing, or lingerie.

Friends house I got with a baggy t-shirt and shorts.

Home is the same.

just curious... why you asking?

0|0
    0|0
  • Footie pajamas ^_^

2|0
    0|0
  • Just my pearls

Or something soft and cotton.

0|0
    0|0
  • shorts and a t-shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to wear PJs at sleep overs but I mostly sleep in my clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.