Guys with long or short hair?

Do girls think guys with short hair are more attractive than guys with long hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it really depends on the guy but I personally like long hair on guys better .

What Girls Said 21

• It depends on the guy - I LOVE long hair on a guy, but some guys just can't do it. So, if you like long hair and you can pull it off, go for it! Otherwise, go for a haircut that suits *you* and *your* body type. Don't look like a cave man. :)

• Depends on the guy and the style of their hair!

If their hair is just messy then it won't look good long, but if it's reasonably straight then it looks tidy!

Tidy = Nice!

=]

• It depends on the guy, but I personally usually prefer slightly long.

• I have to say that I am more into guys with short hair.meaning spiky I don't really like bold guys.must say that some guys defenetly look HOT with LONG HAIR.but some look like what the fu**?i mean who did he steall the hair from the grudge?lol!

• I prefer the same thing as Marie21. Although, it really depends on the guy's face, and what cut flatters him.

• It depends on the guy. I tend to like guys to have medium length hair but still its different for each person.

• Personally, I am more attracted to guys with short hair. But it depends on the guy. Some guys can pull it off, others can't.

• i prefer guys with short hair but not to the extent of baldness. lol. I think guys with long hair looks rather girlish. I personally hate those long rocker hairstyle. furthermore I think long hair make the guy seem rather untidy.but by the end of the day, I think looks doesn't reli matter if you are open to get to know the guy-be it long hair or short hair.

• I like guys with really short hair. I have a hard time convincing my guy to cut his hair short because he thinks long hair looks better but I think differently.

• That's a part of a relationship. Your attemps of convincing him to cut his hair make you hotter, so be proud about it.

• I think long hair for guys is kinda gay :p but "slightly long" is cute.

• Depends on what looks good on him, but I like some where longer than a buzz but not shoulder length or longer.

• Well I must say the hair has to be long enough so I have something to run my hands through.

• i love guys with slightly longer hair. not incredibly long hair tho.

• I like long-short hair. Meaning. Not a buzz cut, but not past the chin. Somewhere in the middle is a cute style. But depending on the guy will determine if it should be on the shorter side or the longer side.

• I love long hair but that's just me I guess lol

love jenn :)

• I love short spiked hair of the mohawk.. but it really depends on the guy because some guys look sexy with long hair

• I really like guys with long hair,but past the shoulders is a little to much for me

• I am more attracted to guys with short hair!

• Personally I like short and spiky. but there is this one guy at my school that has long hair but its nice and straight and never messy (lol that's kinda funny to say about a guy) but I really like it on him I guess because I see him as a band rocker guy, but that's is definitely a question that made me think.

• I have always loved a guy with long hair. My guy now has long curly hair that I just LOVE. Didn't really realize it was a such a pattern of mine until I read this question and thought about it. LOL

• For me it would have to be a guy with hockey hair long but yet short!

What Guys Said 1

• finally someone said it "I think guys with long hair looks rather girlish" I've alwase thought that if the guys hair is down past his shoulders it's too long.