Does looking down at the floor when you walk make you a loser?

Do girls not like guys who act like that and don't look them in the eye when they talk cause there nervous?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's so freaking cute, I wouldn't mind it (: I'm actually attracted to that kind of stuff the shy anxious guy

What Girls Said 2

• Yea I agree I would think that the guy had a lot of self esteem issues and I'm not into people with issues. Puff out your chest and walk like you own the world! Women love a man you can walk the walk. After you succeed in that you need to talk the talk. Romance it the key to every womans heart not all would agree with it but it is so true! Openening doors for girls, carrying their books. Things like that are so nice, girls love it! It shows that you can be confident and a sweet heart! BE BRAVE after all your a MAN!

• I would think something was wrong with you. That bug on your shoe shouldn't be more interesting to look at than me.

What Guys Said 2

• Like she said some girls find it cute, however a lot of girls will view it as a confidence issue.

Be confident man. Girls are not that hard to figure out. They are not some mythical monster. Look them in the eye and have a conversation with them

• I personally just assume they are not open towards me and so I don't approach them nor initiate conversation. Now that I think about it, I'm possibly completely off with that.