Girls: do you prefer a guy with facial hair or without?

I have a "chinstrap" beard. I've heard mixed feelings about facial hair. some people can't stand it while the rest love it. what are your feelings?

Most Helpful Girl

• facial hair is fine, it's just the full on mustaches that I dislike. if you're happy with the facial hair, that's all that matters.

What Girls Said 35

• I like a guy with a little facial hair.

Makes them look more manly.

But what works for one guy doesn't necessarily work for another.

• i think facial hair is nice if you can pull it off but a clean face looks good to like leonardo de caprio. know what's also really cute chest hair but not alot

• I generally like it if they can pull it off, but I vehemently dislike the chinstrap most of the time, no offense.

• it depends. if the guy looks good, then why not? I usually don't realize facial hair unless it's noticable. but other than that, you have to be able to work it.

• Love it!

• I like a little facial hair, like a 12 o'clock shadow to a 5 o'clock shadow .

• i love facial hair, its one of the things that attracts me to a guy. Personally I prefer scruffy:) but that's just me!

• I don't like any facial hair. It's scratchy and often looks unclean.

• I love it when a guy hasn't shaved for 3 days... it just looks manly. makes a girl feel more save because she has the feeling she is being with a real man ... sounds stupid.. but it's a fact ... those ancient hormones... :)

• Total turn off in most cases unless the guy looks good with a little bit of hair. But for the most part clean shaven is the best.

• I like facial hair it can be really hot depending on the person and how they wear it.

• i love stubble :) but nothing too long.

• Goatees are sexy.

• I love when guys have facial hair as long as it is taken care of and not some wild jungle! I love chinstraps, especially on the right guy!

• I don't mind a little stubble but the freshly shaven look is very handsome on a guy.

• I LOVE BEARDS!

• facial hair I like the rugged look

• Without.

• love facial hair, I think clean shaven men look prepubescent.

• facial hair for sure! but not a long beard

• Nix it

• well, it taken care of it's nice but hell to the no its that going down on me!

• No facial hair ie: Beards , chin straps , gouties lol

• I love guys with facial hair...big turn on.

• Ugh...chinstrap is hillbilly -ish, and ugly on everyone!

Ad least in Europe...most people see that kind of facial hair (if it can even be called that) very hick like.

Facial hair can (and is) very attractive if you know how to wear it (yeah...very important) and if you know which style suites your face structure best. You should probably look into it more.

• stubble is the only thing I find hot in terms of facial hair

• keep the facial hair! lol

• Man I thought I liked a clean face. But this guy I liked decided to grow a beard. and now He is so cute and sexy..and adorable that I can't imagine him without.

• When it comes to sex, I'm into the rugged kinda boy. I love rolled up sleeves and some facial hair. It's fun lol

• facial hair. = sexy.

• More from Girls
    5

What Guys Said 4

• You need to have the face. My friend has a chin strap and I would probably look dumb with one. He always brags because he keeps his sh*t straight and fresh. I think he gets a hair cut once a week. I have never seen his hair long or not clean cut. link similar to my friend.

• almost every girl likes that little bit of stubble :P

• Never had facial hair. Some prefer with, some prefer without.

• Johnny Depp's beard. They love it.