Nose rings, are they cute?

For all the guys out there: Are you put off by a nose ring?

I mean to ask because I was considering a tiny stud myself and was wondering how this would affect my dating career, lol. All thoughts and comments are appreciated. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally am very turned off it, it sorta makes me thing if this girl is willing to get staples in her own face, wtf might she do to me :O.

Why not go the distance and get a bull ring link I personally am not into it but there are guys who are, if its what you deffinitly want go for it. I just can't understand how attaching metal to someones face can actually be a turn on.

I prefer natural

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not fond of em. Actually, my real fear is that we'd be out at a local restaurant having a bit, and she'd try an hold in a sneeze sending her stud along with a highly pressurized stream of nostril jelly careening into my face, while surrounding diners point in disgust. Just sayin.

• If you wear a screw type of stud, it won't fly out. It'll stay in.

• Yeah, but then I'd live in fear that if she were to hold in a sneeze her head would explode! It's all just too much risk for attaching to someones nose something which from a small distance resembles a misplaced booger. Ick!

• It's a 50/50. It's like most other piercings and tattoos; some of them look good on some people, but not on others. I like the studs much better than the full rings, in terms of nose piercings. It's subtle, but noticeable.

Like others have said, yes, it is going to limit your dating options somewhat, but it'll also run up the flag, attracting those who do like piercings, so if you want one, go for it!

What Girls Said 4

• I've asked a similar question. I've found that most guys are indifferent to them, a few hate them, and a few find them sexy. I don't think having one will prevent you from getting a boyfriend, but will simply eliminate the guys who dislike piercings from the dating pool. But my thoughts are that if they don't like them you probably wouldn't want to date them anyway.

• I personally am NOT a fan. Also, when you take it out there's a noticable hole in your nose--I just think that looks really gross. Why not just put one of those temporary tiny sticky rinestones there so you don't have to commit to it?

• i think it depends on a guy and how they feel about but a boyfriend should like everything about you and I am also getting a little stud nose ring too..

• Some like it, some don't. it's just the way it is.