Thoughts on a big frame?

I have a big frame, so I look a bit big but even if I lost weight, I wouldn't look much thinner because my ribs and hips are huge. I also have pretty thick thighs... Is this unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• a big frame is bone not fat. a large boned person will still be very thin if they are very thin. it takes more muscle to support your frame so you are actually thinner at a higher weight then a small boned person. Is it that you know your weight is normal yet you look very large?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone is beautiful no matter who they are. Yeah you may be big framed but that doesn't mean your unattractive. I have many, many friends with big frames and they've dated a lot. Don't worry what other people tell you (if they tell you anything). Your beautiful just the way you are, so don't let someone change that or take that away from you.

• Looks are not everthing, its personality that counts if you are a beautiful person inside it will shine outside. Beauty is not what makes us attractive so love yourself!