Baseball team lingerie-- cute or no?

My boyfriend is into one particular major league baseball team. I'm not as into it as he is, but I still have a blast at the games. Victoria's Secret is now making lingerie with team logos on them, and they make one for his team. Do you think he'd find it cute?

If I get some, I plan to show up at his house while he's watching the game with hot dogs and beer. I'd serve it to him while he was watching, and have some for myself, of course.

Most Helpful Guy

• does he like you in lingerie. does he like to role play? ask yourself these types of questions before showing up. I once saw a question on here where the girl was about to have sex for the first time with her boyfriend. she went out and bought some lingerie for it. he told her "she looked disgusting" and to "never wear lingerie again". she still had sex with him but...when I read it, I figured she was a troll. again, ask yourself these types of questions before doing, otherwise, it sounds hot to me. id love it if a girl did that

What Guys Said 1

• Definitely go for it...as long as said lingerie doesn't have a player's name or number on it. "Jeter" on a girl's panties would be a buzz kill.

• No, it's just the team logo, name, and colors.

What Girls Said 2

• I found a real cute Philadelphia phillies pair...I would definitely go for it. He should love it!

• Haha that's cute! I think you should do it if he's the playful type and if your really close to him =)