What do guys think about multi-colored hair?

I am a brunette that has a blue streak on one side and a green on the other. I usually wear a leather jacket, and am like always wearing a studded belt. Do guys like that look? Or does it intimidate them?

Most Helpful Girl

• i love that you are so adventurous with your style. I've been thinking about getting a bright purple streak in my hair but I don't have the guts...so stay true to yourself but you may wanna add some feminine touches to your look. bright hair, leather jacket and a studded belt may be a bit intimidating so you probably wanna "girlie" it up. wear a leather jacket with a lacy top. wear a studded belt with some open toed heels. those are a few ideas to get you in the right direction

btw I say "girlie" it up because mixing tough girl and sexy could risk looking too slutty. but if you mix tough girl and girlie, you still have a feminine combo that appeals to guys but isn't overtly sexual.

What Guys Said 3

• i like it, don't know about other guys.

• It really just depends on the guy...everyone has there own prefence.

Personally I like that look, but your look also attracts certain guys.

So, if your OK with how you look and the guys you want to attract then go for it.

• That's hot! :)

What Girls Said 2

• I'm putting blue streaks in my hair next month because my boyfriend encouraged me to do so.

• I love dying my hair. Most guys think I'm a crazy but they still like me. I also wear a leather jacket. Its awesome and looks great with anything :]