Close girl friend asks you to shop for lingerie with her?

have a close girl friend that asked me to go shopping for lingerie for with. we're not in a relationship or even dating, have been out a few times... yet she's shared some personal stuff - you can't not when shopping for lingerie together.

so is she trying to say she wants something more, or just teasing?

Most Helpful Guy

• First, are you interested in more? If so, I'd go along (if she's serious about it) and try picking up pieces of lingerie you'd like to see her in and say, "Hmm, well I wouldn't kick you out of bed if you were wearing this." or "This one would look pretty good crumpled up on my bedroom floor." She'll giggle no matter what it is she really wants but she should say something or another that should give it away after that.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Like Quadrophonic said, if you're interested in more then be sure that she sees you as a sexual being.. not as a platonic friend. Make it clear that you're attracted to her and aren't there just to hold her bags. xD

• The real question is how does it make you feel? Were you happy for the invite and seeing her? how did it go?

• You are friend zoned

• It could mean nothing, maybe just wanted to see you and thought you might want to go.