Are all guys that bad?

Please be truthful with this.. I just want to know.. are all guys really as bad as everyone is always telling me they are? I thought not and I thought I had found one who wasn't but I was wrong. now I feel like maybe everyone is right.

Most Helpful Guy

• well that's how I feel about women... you can't have a real meaningful relationship with one, you can only get with them if you play them or act like an arrogant d*** (in which case they sleep with you even if they are in a relationship, which I've experienced)

so maybe your idea that guys are all bad just stems from the fact that like every one woman out there, you only go for guys who are acting bad.

• not true..many of us actuallly try to avoid arrogant d***

• if that's the case, I'm not seeing it.

• I avoid arrogant d***s like the plague. Unfortunatly I also need a man who cam make me laugh (both lighhearted and dark humour). Not sure why the "bad" guys win in the humour category..they might be a bit smarter. So I just stay celibate :(:(

What Guys Said 8

• im a nice guy but there are a lot of tools out there too. things to aware of though is that there is no such thing as a badboy with a heart of gold. Your not going to be able to change anyone and players will pretend to be anything to get in your pants.

• yeh I get that ha ha thanks :)

• We like to think we are okay people, I know I think so, but you may disagree. I find that I am far more critical of guys because if a girl acts bad, I don't get much form it, but one guy is a jerk and suddenly all men are evil. this is compounded by the fact that on average, I would have to say most guys are scum, but that there is a good sized group who are fine lads.

• wish I could find that group ha ha thanks :)

• you probably have met some, and they are wondering why no one has noticed.

• Not ALL guys, but a lot are. Especially those who are the "hot guys" cause they've been told they're "hot" and know it their ego is a bit too inflated so they tend to use people. Same goes for many "hot girls." True, there are exceptions, but ya.. many don't seem to ever grow out of the god damn High School mentality.

Really depends on the guy. A lot of people in general suck, sadly.

• Of course. I try to make sure that I get in at least two bad deeds for every good one I do. Today, I found myself holding a door for a girl, so I tripped her on the way in and aborted her child while she was on the floor. Mischief managed.

No. You're overlooking the good guys because they're not attractive to you, like most girls do.

• no I'm really not. I don't overlook someone cause of their looks. guys overlook the good girls cause of their looks more than we do

• Just ask Enchanted x3 down below if I'm a "ASSHOLE" she would agree right off the bat yet she knows nothing about me even if I posted positive comments on her posts .. You should be asking why are people quick to judge..

Rated R is well... a total freaking rockstar from Mars...F'N WINNING!

• Good guys turn bad ... I'm a living example ... but what can I say a victim of someone else creation...

• not all guys are bad just 75% of them are haha

• haha yeh I think I'm learnin that :P

• Assholes are both a b*tch and a d*ck because they aren't specific to any one gender

• I don't really care about sex because I've never been in love before. I don't think I'm that unusual. At the same time I don't pursue relationships.with women. I'm not sure if I will ever marry.

• so relationships and love and sex and all that stuff...doesnt really matter to you? your happy to just live your life without having someone special?

• well that's true I spose. its pretty cool you can live by that.

• I wouldn't say it makes me happy, just that it doesn't matter if I'm happy.

What Girls Said 5

• All men behave selfishly. The good ones and the bad. As long as you understand that, you will be fine. Find a man whose selfish needs are in line with your own: you will be much happier. And don't be surprised that, when your needs are at odds with his, he will choose himself.

Please understand that even the guy that would give his left arm to please the woman he loves does it selfishly because he wants her all for himself. These are good men: they value women and treat them well.

Some men really value women highly. A lot of men don't value women at all. If you are treated badly, it may have nothing to do with your intrinsic value. Always assume you are a ten. And demand to be treated that way.

Don't try to people please: it will only decrease your value. Focus on taking care of yourself. Try to become as happy, strong, wise, compassionate, patient, supportive as you can be.

• I usually like they cute nerds or nice guys and I always get hurt. Even the sweetest guy can be an ass so don't always believe they won't hurt you because I've gotten hurt too many times fromthr nice guys...being nice doesn't necessarily mean that they can't be hurtful too.

• All men are men

The man animal has certain instincs.

Learning them may help you understand them, maby even take some pitty on them for their faults.

They're not neccesarily all bad.

I avoid the jaded ones who were weak enough to give into the dark side. I was about to make a starwars reference as well, but it's too obvious.

Never try to change them though. The ones who are worth time are quick to realize their own faults and change themselves for the better constantly. At the same time they have a deep rooted sense of guilt/shame when they do something wrong or against their moral code (which they should have). In short, they should be a self aware introspective and empathetic individual...but I stil want them to be a man, with all their minor faults and quirks.

• No. I'm currently talking to someone who is literally the most kind-hearted soul I've ever encountered. I think that people unintentionally say things or do actions that end up being misconstrued. Then they get labeled as jerks when really it's just a misunderstanding. But of course, there are legitimate assholes.

So no, not all guys are that bad. You just have to dig and dig for the gems.

• haha OK great to hear lol thanks :)

• if your willing to look at women who aren't 'supermodel' material, they're not that hard to find. often the girls who are quiet and who usually go un noticed are the ones your looking for.

• Oh that kind of guy, here's a hint he's not misconstrued. He's actually a d***. Don't believe me? Let me know how things went in a few months when you lost your virginity to him and he's nowhere to be found.

I've seen it happen countless times.

• Are all girls that bad?