What do you find attractive about a girl/women?

Give details and give reasons for your answer.

Race

Hair (color, style..)

Weight

Features (eyes, nose, lips...)

Personality (shy, quiet, nice,loud, outgoing)

Lifestyle

Etc.

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a girl to be thin(er) but not because I don't like bigger girls, its because I like to know a girl takes care of herself.

I like girls of all races, but prefer either Irish/Scottish descent (because of the red hair a lot of the time), or an Asian/Caucasian hybrid..

Features: Need to be softy I guess, but the only things I care about on the face are eyes and lips, they just need to be kind eyes and no lip piercings

Personality: I find it hot if she's shy, but that doesn't limit me to only that. I also like girls who are like me, loud, fun, and outgoing. One major need is kindness.

Lifestyle: Anything but sedentary

No smoking or excessive drinking or drug use and that's my perfect girl, haha..

I've never actually thought this much into it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• not really but idc because it how they act nd if there willing to go running nd lose that weight

1|0
    0|0
  • Features: Big boobs, nice butt

0|0
    0|0
  • colored eyes

starght forward nd caring

but not jelouse nd sefl succesful

nice personality

weight doesn't matter

hair I don't care

0|0
    0|0
    • This is fair. And not to be rude or weightist if that's a word, but would you see yourself intrested in a 300 pound girl.

• Race - doesn't matter - I'm attracted to a lot of types

Age - around mine, within a couple years - find people who date too far in either direction odd.

Hair - doesn't matter, but usually not red - idk, I don't like redheads

Weight - healthy - I don't track numbers

Features - vary person by person - attracted to different types

Personality - varies, anything but overly aggressive or boring - attracted to many types.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.