How can I really WOW him?

we are going to the same party..just basically give me tips to look good

my hair is normally straight. should I curl it?

i got a new dress. ummmmm what else? I want his jaw to drop

Most Helpful Girl

• since you normally wear your hair straight do something different. I love full sexy waves, curls, flips and something that looks like it has a lot of movement.

link

link

link

if you want to make a guys jaw drop, you have to feel hot and sexy so focus more on how you feel. if you think an outfit makes you look BOMB then that is the outfit that will enhance your look and make him drool. don't forget do your nails and toes. also let your makeup be kinda natural-sultry. iridescent pearly natural tones. if you want line your eyes with a color that will make them pop for added drama link link link

What Guys Said 2

• Only thing I can stress is NATURAL MAKE-UP.

• flash him, his jaw won't just drop, his jaw will cause an earthquake

What Girls Said 2

• htt p:// gameqwench. com/home/wp-content/uploads /2008/05/122724_735122.jpg (remove spaces) wow him while you WoW him. but on the serious side,you should wave your hair (big curls like in cosmo) keep your make-up natural,and SMILE

• Aha, I just asked the same question. Anyways, to answer your questions : Oh, and don't worry, not to be cocky or anything but I would consider myself pretty hot. So, I know what works for me. Can you tell me your measurements ? :) ( Like, tit size, height, weight etc. ) I can help give you a more specific idea and not so general.

• hahah I'm not tryna be cocky either but I'm pretty hot too lol. the only thing id want to change about myself is my skin...acne is so annoying its not that bad but it still makes me feel like crap sometimes. other than that I love my body: 34B, 5'7", 120lbs)

• my hair is blond and goes about down to my belly button maybe a little shorter.

• Once your hair is so long, I would curl it loosely, or waves!