High or low maintenance?

In going from having long blond hair to brown dreadlocks I've definitely noticed a difference in the attention I receive. Not that its necessarily less, just different and I'm curious guys... Do you prefer a super girlie girl or one who's more laid back about her appearance?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girls have natural beauty; others' don't. Personally, I want my girl to look her best. Thus, the high maintenance girl.

What Guys Said 3

• I know some won't like this answer, but I can't help it, to me dreds seem dirty & nasty like the people stopped caring or taking care of themselves & just let it happen, & that's a huge turnoff! I do at least like a girl to look like she cares about her appearance...

• laid back

• Sky high

What Girls Said 1

• I got a lot of negative attention with my dreads in but I loved them but at the same time I missed being able to play with my hair have it curly wavy or straight. I love to be able to put fun colors in my hair and having them wash out easily and I love having my boyfriend and or my little girl run there fingers through my hair. Now this is not to say I will never do dreads again. just more of the natural method next time not forcing them. Either way look the way you want the way you look has nothing to do with how laid back you are I like to be dressed up and girlie but at the same time really laid back and earthy. Just be you and someone will come along and love you for you dreads or no dreads