Gentlemen, what do you think of women wearing blazers and/or a tie?

I just wanted to know what you men think of it, since this is what I consider my style to be, although I don't wear it all the time.

My blazers cut to be feminine, and my favorite kind of ties are the ones they make for little boys because they fit my torso the best. (I never buy clip-ons.)

I like to dress up a little when I'm feeling great about a certain day. Sometimes I'll go all out with my spats; the only thing I'm missing is a nice wool fedora. (Yes, I still look like a girl, and not masculine at all.)

My guy friends have always said I dress nice, but I was wondering what you guys think.

Yay/ Nay?

Ladies, if you'd like to give feedback, that would be welcome as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yay. Your a woman after my own caliber. A woman that knows how to maintain can surely surpass the mind setting of the mass. I PERSONALLY LOVE IT XD

• Really! One of my guy friends said my style is very "film noir," haha. Well, I'm glad you think so, sir! :)

• Film noir. That's amazing. That means you like simplistic, elegant and true separate colors. Your truly an original. Keep your style and you will go far in life XD

What Guys Said 6

• I LOVE menswear on a girl! It's dressy, classy & HELLA CUTE! I say go for it. You sound like You look hot...

• That's one case, though, where if a top goes down below the waistline, I think it goes better with that look tucked in. Just IMHO..

• a woman dressing up like you describe is still a woman, no problems personally. nothing wrong with a good lookin' gal in a fedora. ;^)

• Sounds hot.

• if that's all you were wearing, coupled with a pair of sexy stilettos -- I personally think the look it was quite hot and attractive...

• It depends on what style you are emo girls and stuff like that can pull it off but some girls cant

• Hahah, that sounds cute. Totally Yay.

What Girls Said 1

• i used to dress like that too,thinking of trying again,guys always loved it,girls-not so mucho,but what the hell-SUIT UP! :D