What do you think about wearing well-faked brands?

since they are cheaper, and no one can notice, I mean the only thing that makes you know they are not original is that they are cheaper...

Most Helpful Girl

• People who know the brand can usually tell right away when its fake. Personally I'd buy something that is just as cute and fashionable but less money and not a well known brand instead of something that's fake. It defeats the purpose of buying that brand if you buy it cheap and fake.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't care about wearing 'brands' in general, let alone fake or well-faked ones.

If I don't like something, I won't buy it, brand name or not. Likewise, if I DO like something, I also don't care if it's brand name or not. Though generally I will look for a less expensive alternative of similar quality if there is one available.

• I prefer not to buy brands, real or fake. I'm not really interested in being a walking billboard, nor do I want to try to impress people by wearing brand names. I can't really think of any other reason why I would buy them.

• I don't care if it's a brad or not. If I like it, I'll buy it.

• well I don't really look for brands, I just buy what I like.

What Guys Said 2

• Most counterfit stuff I've seen looks like sh*t.

I'd rather get clothing that isn't branded at all. Which I do a lot of the time anyway.

I don't know about you, but when I see people walking I'm not like "Oh, what brand is he/she wearing?" I'm just like, they look good or they don't. Regardless of brand.

• wtf are you on about