When do you feel most beautiful?

After a workout when you feel on top of the world! Wbu?

Most Helpful Guy

• This'll sound meathead-y, but when I'm pumped up right after an upper body workout I always feel so very, very pretty.

• Pretty? lol I'm sure you look it! Get those endorphins going! =)

• *This* got best answer? Now I have seen everything, hahaha

• lol I appreciated your sense of humor

What Guys Said 5

• after I get my hair cut and I take a shower to get the cut hair out of it, lookn good with my new hair ha ha or when I'm going outo and a date with a girl with my cologne because I'm pretty good looking according to my girlfriend and my ex;s

• towelie's always beautiful

• After hitting the gym, hard. Nothing quite like sore thighs to let you know you're doing a damn good job.

• When I'm naked.

• When I wake up and put together a good outfit of clothes to wear I just feel so confident for the rest of the day, also when my hair doesn't look like a white boy afro poof hair I feel good, it usually does.

• Know what you mean about the hair...mine can be poofy! Do you spend a lot of time getting ready in the morning then? I'm not really a morning person so I try to get ready quickly!

• hahah you have to be when you wake up 20 minutes before class everyday, but thank you! Kudos to you for being awesome!

• lol You made me smile! Thanks!

What Girls Said 12

• After a shower and your hair turns out perfect, and your skin feels soft and smells goooood... and when you walk out onto the balcony and feel the breeze play with your hair... and you feel like the most beautiful woman on the planet...

After a workout is also cool.. especially when stuff hurt, or when you feel extra flexible.. :)

• When my hair is nicely done and left down. When I put a little bit of make up (actually with or without), dress my best and walk out and awake to a nice sunny day and feel the wind gently brushing my hair along my face and just the feeling of the cold breeze on my face. hahaha yeah

• When I get a new haircut !

• When I wake up in the morning, a bit tossled but very sensual.

When someone I really like makes me laugh really hard. And they love to see you laugh, it makes them happy. (If you can go into the "ugly" or hysterical laugh in front of the person you like...that cane be an excellent relationship)

• dancing, it crazy!

• During a work out and when I'm naked. lol

• After a work as well...and after I do something super bold.

• How bold are we talking here? lol Hopefully not anything illegal! =)

• Sorry...work *out ...and bold?It could be anything like performing,asking for a guys number...things like that.Not robbing the local Dairy Queen or white castle.:)

• after I stuff my face with a fat bag of chips, sat on my couch all day and have a 6 pack...

• When I wake up in the morning (: My hair's kinda messy, but my skin feels good and I don't have a care in the world (:

• Are you a morning person? I feel happy in the morning on weekends but weekdays not so much!

• Nup, definitely not, I'm a night owl and like to sleep in as long as possible (: I'm not grumpy, just annoyed and a bit tired cause my alarm clock is out to get me, but everyday's a new day (:

• Before and after sex

• when I'm dressed up

• After a shower..no make up, curly hair, and my sweats.