Is it bad not to make eye contact?

there's this guy I'm kinda into but its weird. we always stare at each other from across the room and hold eye contact but we've talked a couple times and whenever we do, I can never seem to keep eye contact with him. I guess I get nervous, so I look everywhere but his eyes. is that a bad thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, that's not the best thing. Eye contact shows interest and confidence, both of which are pretty important. It's not like you're the only one with that problem, though, and it's not the end of the world.

What Guys Said 1

• its cute..

What Girls Said 1

• Ha sounds like the situation I'm in right now! I think the fact that he is so awkward and shy makes me feel the same (though by nature I'm shy too but not so much these last few years) but yeah that same nervousness when you exchange a few words and feel yourself going bright red lol. Is your interest shy too? :)