How do you feel about pick-up risk? (asking them out when you’re not sure if they feel the same about you)

How do you feel about asking for the first date if you're not sure that the other person feels the same way about you?

• I don’t ever make the first move.
  • I to be wait until I have more signs / information, I have to be sure.
  • Rejection sucks, but it’s worth the risk.
  • It’s a numbers game, I just make the first move without consideration of how they feel about me.
  • I have been rejected more times than I can count. I don’t even care to try anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• B!

This is because it works both ways. I build up a relationship first with someone before committing full force into it, so both people have plenty of opportunity to learn about each other beforehand.

Asking someone out at random? All you have to go on for them saying yes is pretty much how you smell, how you look and how your voice sounds. If they say yes, really, what have you won? Someone who only said yes out of asthetic and cosmetic opinions only. That's no one to commit to, really.

Making sure they know about you gives you that feeling that your traits and feelings meld well with theirs, and that's the most important thing to a reasonable and happy long term relationship. Especially the kind that go somewhere, too. (Sex, Marridge, Children)

Admittedly, I've only ever done the above once. But it worked. We've been together six years now. And are engaged. :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I vote E. If the girl gives the slightest sign of an attraction I ask her out. You can't win if you don't play.