Ladies why do you hate facial hair so much?

I'm talking about the mustache...

why have more guys then girls answered
what if the mustache is baby hair? and yaaaa only a mustache no other facail hair

Most Helpful Girl

• depends how big is it - if it is like this link yea not a good idea - OK jk but if it is like this link it is not attractive but this is link so it is really a preferance!

What Girls Said 23

• I don't hate it at all. I actually prefer a little bit of facial hair on most guys, more on some than others. Some stubble, if nothing else. My boyfriend has a mustache and full beard going, and I love it on him. I like how it feels on my skin, and I like touching it.

• Cause 99% of the people who have mustaches are either kind of creepy looking, 70s p*rn stars, or hipster douchebags. (actually, all of those things are pretty much synonymous)

With a beard/other facial hair they're fine, but on its own, not many people can pull it off. Other than that, though, I don't hate facial hair, I usually like it.

• It depends on the guy and the facial hair. It says you're under 18. When guys are under 18, facial hair tends to look pretty bad. On a more mature guy it can be quite appealing. But I've never been a fan of mustaches on any young guys to be honest; I associate that with much older guys. Facial hair can look cool though. I don't know. Something can often look grimy about mustaches on young guys. But like I said, it depends on the guy. Sometimes anything will look good on the guy no matter what.

• also, if the mustache is baby hair, it's usually unappealing. get rid of it. sorry :/

• sorry but mustaches remind me of two things 1) creeper dudes on p*rn 2) 70's men...who are also awkwardly creepy lol. and when you make out with a guy, it scratches your lips which hurts more than when scruff from a beard rubs against your face. so definately shave it in my book lol

• I don't hate facial hair...I just don't like mustache on a potential boyfriend - because he then reminds me of my father...and that's just creepy.

• It scratches our face which can cause burning and uncomfortability.Kissing a guy is great,but not when my mouth feels like it's being mushed with a cheese grater. Facial hair looks good,but for necking...not so much.

• I love the concept of a mustache, but I'm not really attracted to them. I think it looks better on older guys

• it really depends who it is, some can pull off a mustache but most can't even though some try. its just unattractive, unprofessional, and creepy on most guys.

i imagine it'd be like kissing a cat :/

• baby hair? like peach fuzz? that's fine. just not an actual mustache in anyway :P

• I don't dig the mustache, stubble is hot though, just when it starts to come back, but if it gets too long its a turn off, looks sloppy.

• Are you kidding? I adore facial hair on guys! Like Garrett Hedlund in Country Strong? It's so sexy. Then again not all guys can pull it off. Some just look geeky or creepy like... Borat. I guess it depends on what shape/thickness/size your mustache is in proportion to your face.

• They're just so hideous, I can't explain it. When I see a guy with one I either think it's hilarious or they look creepy. I LOVE stubble though, including on the upper lip. Just NO moustache please.

• 'cause sometimes it reminds me of the bush XD

• I hate mustaches they just seem like they belong on your creepy uncle or something, there all hairy and gross I don't know to me their just really unappealing

• Mustaches are just outta style, and they don't have the allover ruggedness of a beard or stubble. Theyre just enough to get inna way of some good kissing!

Beards I like though...My ex had a really hot one.

• it scratches our faces..imagine sand paper on your cheek, it's pretty uncomfortable, and kind of leaves a burning stinging feeling.

• I just think mustaches are creepy on most men. It also gives off the "Dad" vibe. lol

• that's still a no for me. I think guys with those look like they are beginning puberty.

• mustaches are gross. I wouldn't wanna be kissing a guys catapiller. chin hair is pretty sexy though.

• i don't mind any facial hair, as long as its kept neat and not out of control :)

• naaaah, unless... like 2pac's ;)

• it's not attractive. but stubble is nice

• it just looks stupid on most people. I don't care if its baby hair or what a mustache by itself with no other facial hair looks bad. that's all I can say

• if the guy ONLY has mustache? because they look horrible and dirty. It can make any guy look like a pedophile or a total sleeze! Such a turn off.

• firstly, can I just say that a beard doesn't make you more masculine nor does it hide a double chin. But the main reason why I dislike facial hair is because of the picklyness .. quite sure it's the equivalent to making out with rough sandpaper.

What Guys Said 6

• i think its safe to say that 1970's p*rn forever wrecked mustaches.

link

how many people want this guy walking behind them on the street at night?

• I've had plenty of lady friends who dig all kinds of facial hair. In fact, I'm grateful for it because I think I have kind of a weak chin so my beard pretty much compensates for that. Has someone specifically said something about it to you?

• It's all about the stubble, moustache... ohh dear

• @update - Just curious how you got the impression they generally feel this way.

• mustaches are f***ing gross dude.

• Think about their vagina... and the risk of looking like a filthy Mexican... ya... let it digest.