Since they go over the knee what would be best to wear with them?

link

I just bought these boots and plan on wearing them out to clubs. My brother calls them hooker boots. Do you think they look bad? Since they go over the knee what would be best to wear with them?

Most Helpful Girl

• hi, have you seen Monica( the singer. She loves those boots, and so do a lot of celebrities.I think you could wear some black tights or leggings with them if they are black boots. With a nice shirt that covers your backside. \Now if you have a perfect shape you could wear the tights and just any nice blouse to accent the boots. However you could also get away with a knitted dress that comes right above the top of your boots. I think the right knitted dress is very sexy but casual with those type of boots. It could also have a turtled neck if the weather permit or if not, you can go with out a turtled neck. Accent it with a scarf or you can dress that look up so many ways so that it want like as hookish as your brother thinks. Who cares what the men thinks I bet you he would like it on someone else (lol's). Good luck I hope this will help you,...

What Guys Said 12

• They're definitely FM boots, but I have seen a lot of girls (both single and taken) wear them. With the right outfit, they can look very sexy. If you like 'em, go for it!

As others have said, it is understandable that your brother is against them. You're his sister, which means that although he knows your faults, as far as the rest of the world's concerned, you're a saint. If those boots were on any other girl, he'd be watching her like a hawk. However, they're not on another girl, they're on his sister. He's just being protective, that's all.

As to everyone questioning her faithfulness, get over it. She is allowed to go out and have a life. I know a number of people, engaged and married, who go out with and without their other, and yes, some of them do dress sexy. As long as she doesn't do anything, is it really such a crime for a girl to want to feel sexy when she goes out? She was only asking about the boots, not having a three-way with the doorman and the bartender, so relax already!

• I want to put a positive spin on it but honestly I am having a hard time disagreeing with your brother.

At the end of the day though, you are not technically a hooker unless you literally start turning tricks, so your brother can go to hell right!

• I Like. Just throw on a skirt or shorts. good to go.

• yeah. I dk I mean, you might think hooker at first but..not really. it depends on what your wearing with them and how your acting of course. as you can't "dress slutty" if your dressed showing more skin etc.. and acting slutty then ull be labeled a slut. I like the boots though, seems a bit more for winter though not spring/summer

• oh I have two questions

why is this rated so high?

and

why are you going to clubs when you say you're engaged/married, wouldn't that mean your done with the bar/club scene?

• i question your faithfulness to your fiance then. I would ask him about how feels you going to a club dressed like that. I'm sure he's got some sort of feelings about it

• anyway, point is, know what your getting into before you actually do it, that's all I ask. otherwise...ur asking for it. big time, and I don't want you coming back on here, saying you cheated but you want your boyfriend back after I told u, you are going out engaged looking like that at 22. without your fiance. just be careful. that's all I ask

• I like those! I'd say wear a skirt, unless you have skinny jeans you can tuck into the boots...

• Not just hooker boots, transvestite-dominatrix-hooker boots!

JK. They'll look great.

Especially wilt some fishnet stockings, a micro-miniskirt or hotpants and a tube top or matching leather halter. (also kidding... some)

• Yea... I have to agree with your brother. And $170 for boots? f*** that.

• I didn't pay 170, I'm in college. I bought them for 60 but DSW didn't have them on their wedsite anymore.

• umm. who said I ever wanted to fashionable, jackass. we're talking about the question asker here. and my girlfriend is not out doing sh*t she's trustworhy, the QA happens to sound like she's not. please don't attack me again or I will report you

• That would break my heart. I would be so devastated.

• Yeah they look like hooker boots...

• Hot...hot pink spandex leggings and a very, very short skirt !

• yup them are hooker/stripper boots.

What could you wear with them? Something short obviously!

• nothing

• yes I think they are!

What Girls Said 11

• link

some of these look hookery and some don't. I think if you look through them, you'll get a better idea of how to wear them tastefully. I would say as a general rule, if you wear them with more baggy clothes that show less skin, they will look nicer. once you pair them with tighter and/or more revealing clothes, you wander into more streetwalkerish territory.

• It came to mind to tell the OP that it would be very difficult to pull off, but you did a really nice job with the link. Now when a girlfriend asks me, "What do you think about these (over-the-knee) boots?" I can imagine many other looks besides Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Thanks. :-)

• haha Google FTW

• anytime hookers are mentioned in this sort of sense, you think of pretty woman. lol, its a classic

• I love them! You shouldn't care what people say. If someone says something negative that's probably because you look hot and they're jealous.

Wear them with dark leggings and a skirt or a dress

• did you notice she's 22. engaged and quoted as saying "im engaged, not locked up". I'm not jealous but. I'm questioning her faithfulness. that's why I told her to ask her fiance what he feels about her going out like that

• I pity the woman who gets engaged to you. And he has seen them, he was there when I bought them and his exact words were "Holy sh*t marked down from 170, buy them."

• i pity the guy whos engaged to you. and yeah he said "holy sh*t". does he know your going to a club dressed in them, without him. lol. wow your dumb

• ehh they're a little long but I wouldn't consider them hooker boots if worn right

BUT THESE link are a different story.

• hes your bro, he's gonna say stuff about whatever you wear. I honestly think theyre SUPER sexy. he probably wants to say that but because he's your bro he'd rather say hooker boots

• If I had those boots I would wear some leggings or skinny jeans.I don't think they look like hooker boots.

• Leggings and a shirt that COVERS your butt lol then it will look cute :D

• There cute just not my style, I would wear them with a skirt or some shorts.

• Dark skinny jeans would look great with those.

• i would say leggings and a tunic/ long shirt/ short dress that covers your butt :)

• tights and a longer style shirt

• Maybe wear them with skinny jeans? They won't look so hooker like...