Do women prefer a certain body type, over another. Is height important?

What do women go for?

Most Helpful Girl

• This may surprise you, but we are not some kind of giant hive-mind. We all have different tastes.

• I was just going to say this, but you said it better then I ever could have so we'll just leave it at that.

• Going out doesn't make you exciting. What do you do in your spare time? Do you have any hobbies at all?

• I look after my son 3 times a week, while working in a dead end job, trying to get a job as a film editor in my spare time, and even if I wanted to go out, no one likes having a deep meaningful conversation with me, I can't seem to relax because I'm afraid of being made fun of, or not getting a certain girl I like. I want to save money so I can start a project to help change people's way of thinking...although impossible

What Girls Said 2

• Every girl has her own preferences! We are not all the same.

I like the big, tall, linebacker type body. I think it's really manly and really attractive. Some girls might agree with me, some won't.

• sure I have a preference, but that doesn't mean I only go after that type of guys

What Guys Said 0