Told her she looked cute when she was angry?

today I told this girl that she looked so cute when she was angry(which in my defense was completely true) she got furious and left

i am guessing that she thought I did not take her seriously, I am correct or was it another thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're probably right.

What Girls Said 3

• aww, I'd love it if that was me. she's probably just really annoyed about her own situation so she can't think of positive things on the spot.. either way, you did nothing wrong, if anything, cheered her up. just didn't happen :) don't worry.

• Aww!, I would love if my crush told me I looked cute when I was bitching...

• If I am legitimately mad about something and someone tells me "you look so cute when you're mad" that is very condescending. especially if the person who said it is the one who made me mad. we have feelings other than just looking cute, maybe that's why she got furious because you came off condescending and asshole-ish

the girls who are saying "they'd love it" are probably unattractive girls who have never been complimented before.

What Guys Said 0