I'm going to the club tomorrow night, any suggestions?

Hair up/ Down?

Wavy,curly,straight?

Dramatic make up?

Skirt/shorts?

How short is too short?

Cleavage/no cleavage?

Boots/Fancy sandals/flats?

Help! :(

Oh, well I'm not gonna post pictures. But I'm 5'8, 120lbs. , 34C, I have long legs, I have straight blond hair that comes down to almost my boobs, and I have blue eyes. Anything else , just ask.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hair down and straight, some make up not to much, fingers and toes painted a nice color. Would say a skirt or dress. to short is something were you can not move or dance at all with out showing your ass. Maybe a little cleavage but not to much, maybe go with a tighter shirt. And heels.

• I was thinking of pinning half of my hair back?

And would red be an okay color for nail polish?

• Well I need to get going, hope I helped some. You will have to let everyone know how the club goes tommrow night. I know your not on your normal profile and all, but still interesting to hear how it goes.

• I Will. :)

What Guys Said 4

• Wow, you sound beautiful! I'd say hair down, straight or wavy, skirt & flats in case you do some dancing, and just a cute top or sweater or whatever...

• any other up dates?

• so howed it go?

• Went great, I went with curls and shorts and fancy sandals.

• we need to know what you look like

• we kinda still need a pic. I mean you described pretty much any 5'8" blond girl. we need to know specifically what you look like to give you a better idea

• Maybe I'll send you a picture.

• :O. I should be in for quite a treat then :P

What Girls Said 4

• That all depends, dear!

But :

Short is too short once you're uncomfortable.

And when I go out, I always try to limit myself to showing off one asset, cleavage or mini-skirt.

Wear high heels if you can handle it - comfort is key because if you look unhappy it's not attractive - and not cool for you might I add.

• Heels I think would get uncomfortable, I'll be out for like five hours. :/ what else do you think would be okay?

• Well a dress is a must, both comfy and sexy.

hair down with a dress for a girlie feel

As for make-up, a club is the perfect place for a dramatic make-up - depending on your dress of course. If you want a rocker vibe, go for dramatic. For a girlie vibe, try sublte but flirty make-up.

• I was thinking of a high waisted skirt.

• Just go the way you feel that day. If I am too late I am sorry. The next time you go out where it straight! That is in for the spring up or down. Be comfortable with the wardrobe, it depends on the weather. Do not be to sexy just sexy enough to get a little attention(lol's)

• It's kinda hard to judge how your hair should look if we've never seen it, or you. :O

• shorts, low cut tank toop and if you have long legs then wear flats with sparkles on them.