Why do men jump at the occasion to dress like women?

For instance at costume parties or cabarets...even in movies these days. The trend has significantly increased. Wearing make-up, high heels & dresses and trying to speak in a high pitch voice? I use to think it was reserved for people with identity crises (no disrespect) But it seems to become more popular... Why do you get a kick out of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't. lol. I'm pretty sure this isn't a global thing.

What Guys Said 3

• why not?

• lol I was discussing this exact thing with a friend the other day, and I don't know, it has perplexed me as well. in highschool, a lot of the guys would do it, down to the bra and panties, I never understood why? maybe they just want to get more in touch with their feminine side?

• I do not do this lol

What Girls Said 2

• A lot of guys feel so attacked in their masculine identity, they decided to join the enemy!

• I guess because they're not supposed to. We're kinda allowed to wear more masculine clothes if we want, but society tends to frown upon men who wanna wear girlie stuff.

They probably just want to feel pretty. xD