Girls! Do you think curls will stay?

I'm going to the club tonight and I wanna curl my hair, do you think I'll not flatten? I have straight hair.

It worked, they turned to waves which is what I wanted.

Most Helpful Girl

• if you have very stubborn straight hair... yea that'll be difficult. I find it easier when I spray a curling product in my hair and after I curl every curl, I clip it up to hold its curl (since it's still hot) and wait till its cold then I let the curl down. Try that method. it has always worked for me with my stubborn straight hair.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, it should. If it does flatten, it'll be at the end of the night...

• OH, AWESOME! I kind of had a feeling they would & you did, because that's what my BFF would try for N it would always stay at least till we was home or going home & by then it didn't matter...

What Girls Said 7

• No..they won't stay. No matter what you do they will get flattened. Especially if you have heavy hair (lots of hair follicles-high count).

• A light holding spray should do the trick.

• Just try some hair spray to make sure the curls stay.

• if you don't shower right before like if you did last night. also use a curling wand and hairspray, but not too much. it should stay. when I do what I just said it stays through the whole school day and after

• that really depends on your hair. for me, curls don't last that long at all. 3-4 hours tops

• They usually kind of stay if I load it with lots of hairspray..otherwise, the curls drop to waves or it gets really tangled especially when dancing haha

• I've never had curls stay for more than about a half an hour. But I have 3 feet of very fine, straight hair.