Would Megan Fox's hair look good on my face?

I'm talking cut, style, and color.

link

link

(this link takes a minute to load)

This is my hair currently: link

I straighten it because my natural curls are frizzy and out of control. If I were to go for the Megan Fox hair style, I'd have to figure out how to control them.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't like that color for you, it's too dark. I like the color you have now.

also, check out these: link

i think your hair would look really nice wavy or curly. personally, conditioners that you use in the shower and wash out make my hair frizzy. it works better for me to use a gentle shampoo then some sort of conditioning product when my hair is still wet like a curl cream. also, don't brush or comb your hair unless it is tangly, and then I would only suggest doing it in the shower with a wide tooth comb. I know people say not to comb hair when it's wet, but with curly hair, if you do it any other time, it makes more frizz. just be gentle.

to prevent frizz, you have to stop using heat on your hair, limit the amount you dye it, only blot it with a towel and let it air dry completely. some people can get away with a diffuser on a blow dryer, but that just makes mine frizz as well. depending on the tightness of your curls, you may need another product on top of the curl creme.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know for sure, but I am certain her fingers would look good in your mouth. Also, I've heard she's not fond of her ankles and I bet if you should approach her gently you might be able to buy them very affordably.

• im with nermalinda, too dark for you. but I'm sure you'll look great regardless.

• I think the style would look nice.

What Girls Said 7

• This is from experience with having curly hair: I would say leave your hair alone from that straightner! Try not using it for a week, since it's summer its easier to do that, and look at the difference of just feeling it. I totally recomment hair lotion. I got a huge bottle for 3$ at sally's. It'll make your hair grow really fast that way you can have length like megan's. Lengthy curly hair always looks good :] Try using herbal essence mouse, it controls the frizz and holds nicely.Oh and if you blow dry your hair, use a diffuser, that way it doesn't make it poofy and frizzy and it gives it a nice smooth curly look. Have you ever thought of hair rollers? Those work pretty well too. For your hair color: if that's your natural hair color, it's gorgous! Megan's looks too dark for you.

Hope I could help :]

• Go for it, just put relaxer in your hair and you're set

• sure. why not?

• i think the cut and style of MF's would look good on you, but the color (in my opinion) would be too drastic...

• YES :D

Take it from me, it would match your skin tone so much better than the color you have now!

• Yes,it might work.

• it should look pretty good because you both have a very similar face shape