Does this make me seem fat?

Okay so for prom I bought a cute little mini cardigan but I wondering if it will seem that I'm really insecure or something. I'm not fat, I actually lost a lot of my extra chubbyness but I just hate my arms Because the skin kinda hangs from the weight loss.

My dress is short so I didn't think it would be a big problem. I don't know what do you think?

Oh its not a cardigan its called a shrug

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't really like the whole cardigan over prom dress thing,maybe a shawl (same material as the dress) would be better

What Guys Said 2

• Nah, a lot of girls carry a little cardigan or shrug in case they get cold, N that's what it'll look ike. Congrats on losing weight, N that'll go away in your arms soon enough...

• This would never occur to most guys, and they're usually pretty cute...

What Girls Said 4

• You should post a picture of your dress. A cardigan might seem too casual for prom.

• Well its not really a cardigan it was called a shrug wen I ordered it online from a prom shopping site

• I think a shrug would look just fine and congrats on your weight loss.:)

• Shrugs are cute when paired with dresses. Congrats on the weight loss by the way! :D

• how can wearing a cardigan make you seem fat, if the rest of you clearly isn't fat?

• Well not fat but insecure. All my other friends are going strapless and showing off their arms

• I don't really think people will think that, I think you should wear whatever you are comfortable in, otherwise you won't have a good time